basskisser basskisser is offline

Default The jungle drums...

Chuck Gould wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Tom Francis wrote:
are silent.

This is not a good sign. :)

Hmm, no admonishment from Chuck for posting off topic??
I wonder why.......

Here, again, is the answer you keep insisting you don't get.

Tom's OT posts are not political cut n' pastes dumped here to try to
start a fight.

If there are some words in the previous sentence that you can't
understand, please point them out and we'll try to get you some
personalized help.

Oh, I see. So they have to be political. Or someone has to deem them a
post that isn't intended to start a fight......
Interesting. Wonder who it is that takes it upon themself to moderate
this group?

How about the Shut up and play tag topic? Do you think that was to try
and get a rise out of someone?