Default Sevylot Tender Runabout?

On Aug 13, 6:30*pm, "Comnet" wrote:
"RMR" wrote in message

.com...

Followup.. The wife and I used it as a whitewater raft, it did not
have a hard transom. We also set up two oar stations and could make
great time, but the rear rower had to steer. One day in a slight
squal, acutally a pretty good one we needed to steer across a lake
away from the dam. I remember yelling "left side, both sides, both
sides, left side, left side.. and on it went trying to keep the boat
from turning to the shore. I would not use it as a tender unless it
has a hard bottom.. An inflatable bottom, with set in hard floor as we
had would not make a great tender in my view...

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:27:59 -0700 (PDT), friend
wrote:

Has anyone actually used one of these Sevylor Tenders? Can it be
rowed?

http://www.sevylor.com/dyn_prod.php?....x=68&view.y=8

Yes, I looked at the Sea Eagle also but it costs more than twice as
much for one person more capacity.

I'm looking for a tender I can use on my 24' sailboat for mostly
sheltered waters.

Thanks

Check outwww.seaeagle.com

Dave