Default Ping: Gene

Question:

Does your server algorithm detect and filter outgoing as well as incoming?

Just a thought.

Eisboch

RMR RMR is offline

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:42:43 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Question:

Does your server algorithm detect and filter outgoing as well as incoming?

Just a thought.

Eisboch

I have taken a couple of shots, which I would imagine instigated this
post, forgive me if I am wrong.. so far, nothing outgoing has been
blocked

Team Rowdy Mouse. You can race, or you can be a speed bump

"RMR" wrote in message
.com...
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:42:43 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Question:

Does your server algorithm detect and filter outgoing as well as incoming?

Just a thought.

Eisboch

I have taken a couple of shots, which I would imagine instigated this
post, forgive me if I am wrong.. so far, nothing outgoing has been
blocked

Team Rowdy Mouse. You can race, or you can be a speed bump

hmmmmmm...... I think that's cheating.

Eisboch

RMR RMR is offline

Not to mention, I am pretty sure everyone will start with a clean
slate. I would imagine the patterns will build and be addressed as
time goes on.. We will see who is left in good time

Rowdy Mouse Racing.. Banned from the mall, for life!

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:42:43 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Question:

Does your server algorithm detect and filter outgoing as well as incoming?

Just a thought.

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Aug 13, 6:19*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"RMR" wrote in message

.com...

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:42:43 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Question:

Does your server algorithm detect and filter outgoing as well as incoming?

Just a thought.

Eisboch

I have taken a couple of shots, which I would imagine instigated this
post, forgive me if I am wrong.. so far, nothing outgoing has been
blocked

Team Rowdy Mouse. You can race, or you can be a speed bump

hmmmmmm...... *I think that's cheating.

Eisboch

I will play by the rules when using the server.. I still have my
google acct for now while beta is going on... We'll see how things
work out.. If I am cheating, I am sure I will hear about it, and I
will stop, period.

Posted from Google....

Ping === Gene K. D-unit[_2_] General 5 March 28th 08 07:49 PM
Ping: Gene [email protected] General 6 November 7th 07 03:46 PM
Ping: Gene JimH General 25 June 7th 07 10:33 PM
Ping== Gene K. D-unit General 1 October 24th 05 12:33 PM