BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ping: Gene (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97003-ping-gene.html)

Eisboch August 13th 08 10:42 PM

Ping: Gene

Question:

Does your server algorithm detect and filter outgoing as well as incoming?

Just a thought.

Eisboch

RMR August 13th 08 11:16 PM

Ping: Gene

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:42:43 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Question:

Does your server algorithm detect and filter outgoing as well as incoming?

Just a thought.

Eisboch

I have taken a couple of shots, which I would imagine instigated this
post, forgive me if I am wrong.. so far, nothing outgoing has been
blocked;)

Team Rowdy Mouse. You can race, or you can be a speed bump;)

Eisboch August 13th 08 11:19 PM

Ping: Gene

"RMR" wrote in message
.com...
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:42:43 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Question:

Does your server algorithm detect and filter outgoing as well as incoming?

Just a thought.

Eisboch

I have taken a couple of shots, which I would imagine instigated this
post, forgive me if I am wrong.. so far, nothing outgoing has been
blocked;)

Team Rowdy Mouse. You can race, or you can be a speed bump;)

hmmmmmm...... I think that's cheating.

Eisboch

RMR August 13th 08 11:19 PM

Ping: Gene

Not to mention, I am pretty sure everyone will start with a clean
slate. I would imagine the patterns will build and be addressed as
time goes on.. We will see who is left in good time;)

Rowdy Mouse Racing.. Banned from the mall, for life!

[email protected] August 13th 08 11:24 PM

Ping: Gene

On Aug 13, 6:19*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"RMR" wrote in message

.com...

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:42:43 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Question:

Does your server algorithm detect and filter outgoing as well as incoming?

Just a thought.

Eisboch

I have taken a couple of shots, which I would imagine instigated this
post, forgive me if I am wrong.. so far, nothing outgoing has been
blocked;)

Team Rowdy Mouse. You can race, or you can be a speed bump;)

hmmmmmm...... *I think that's cheating.

Eisboch

I will play by the rules when using the server.. I still have my
google acct for now while beta is going on... We'll see how things
work out.. If I am cheating, I am sure I will hear about it, and I
will stop, period.

Posted from Google....;)