Default a "Real" man smells like...........

I finally got some powder solvent to clean my .22 and cleaned it up.
Later........

My Wife: You smell funny, like some kinda oil.
Me: Oh, must be that gun powder solvent, I like the smell, dont you?
Her: No, its nasty, why dont you ever use cologne?
Me: For who?
Her: Me, you idiot.
Me: You dont think this smell is masculine?
Her: You think diesel smells masculine. Take a shower and put on
some cologne.
Me, huh?..........OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message
I finally got some powder solvent to clean my .22 and cleaned it up.
Later........

My Wife: You smell funny, like some kinda oil.
Me: Oh, must be that gun powder solvent, I like the smell, dont you?
Her: No, its nasty, why dont you ever use cologne?
Me: For who?
Her: Me, you idiot.
Me: You dont think this smell is masculine?
Her: You think diesel smells masculine. Take a shower and put on
some cologne.

Try a little break free. A dab behind each ear drives the ladies wild.
Me, huh?..........OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Senior Member

"Jim" wrote in message

wrote in message
I finally got some powder solvent to clean my .22 and cleaned it up.
Later........

My Wife: *You smell funny, like some kinda oil.
Me: Oh, must be that gun powder solvent, I like the smell, dont you?
Her: *No, its nasty, why dont you ever use cologne?
Me: *For who?
Her: *Me, you idiot.
Me: *You dont think this smell is masculine?
Her: *You think diesel smells masculine. *Take a shower and put on
some cologne.

Try a little break free. A dab behind each ear drives the ladies wild.
Me, huh?..........OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........- Hide quoted text -

Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beane nothing less... you guys are
weird..

wrote in news:c18ece5c-08b3-4e11-86c9-6f1f271afc86
@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

I finally got some powder solvent to clean my .22 and cleaned it up.
Later........

My Wife: You smell funny, like some kinda oil.
Me: Oh, must be that gun powder solvent, I like the smell, dont you?
Her: No, its nasty, why dont you ever use cologne?
Me: For who?
Her: Me, you idiot.
Me: You dont think this smell is masculine?
Her: You think diesel smells masculine. Take a shower and put on
some cologne.
Me, huh?..........OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Best post of anyone, all night.....

I used to be married to one who liked me all slippery and sweaty. She'd be
standing there in the cool kitchen window watching me mow the back 40 in
the 100 degree heat.

I'd come in exhausted from all the yard work and she'd be rarin' ta go!
What could I do? It was rarely that anything excited her, especially about
me. I certainly wasn't gonna miss that opportunity!

Some times I'd mow that damned lawn 3 times a week, just because I was
horny!

Women never seem to get turned on by the smell of an old hardware store,
oils and WD-40 like men do. I never figured her out....no "service
manual" for reference, either!

I asked the priest that married us if the Vatican was going to mail me the
user and service manuals, as we were signing the contracts. He looked
shocked, but said I'd never figure her out, anyways. He was right.....

Nothing's more masculine than diesel fuel on your hands.....

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 00:41:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Aug 9, 12:20 am, Larry wrote:
[...]

The bottle I got in high school is still half full!

"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

Guess that leaves out our resident prima donna, ... Smithers.

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in
:

Hah.

You should have seen what happened when I soaked the barrell of my .50
cal black powder rifle in the bath tub.

Mrs. Wave was not amused.

If your wife hollars out, "Come get this transmission out of the bathtub!
I wanna take a bath!"......You might be a redneck.....

Geoff Foxworthy....(c;