HK HK is offline

Default a "Real" man smells like...........

Larry wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in
:

Hah.

You should have seen what happened when I soaked the barrell of my .50
cal black powder rifle in the bath tub.

Mrs. Wave was not amused.

If your wife hollars out, "Come get this transmission out of the bathtub!
I wanna take a bath!"......You might be a redneck.....

Geoff Foxworthy....(c;

A real redneck would not have a bathtub...he'd use the galvanized metal
hog trough.

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.

On Aug 9, 11:59*am, hk wrote:
Larry wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in
:

Hah.

You should have seen what happened when I soaked the barrell of my .50
cal black powder rifle in the bath tub.

Mrs. Wave was not amused.

If your wife hollars out, "Come get this transmission out of the bathtub! *
I wanna take a bath!"......You might be a redneck.....

Geoff Foxworthy....(c;

A real redneck would not have a bathtub...he'd use the galvanized metal
hog trough.

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.- Hide quoted text -

Bigot.

On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 13:23:56 GMT, John H.
wrote:

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 00:41:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Old Spice!

The bottle I got in high school is still half full!

LOL. My wife has thrown a lot of that stuff away.
Kind of liked it myself. Burned your face real good after a shave.

--Vic

On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 11:59:27 -0400, hk wrote:

A real redneck would not have a bathtub...he'd use the galvanized metal
hog trough.

Nope, just a galvanized washtub, filled by hoisting a bucket from the
well, and let it sit in the sun a while to warm up.
Ozarks - 1950's. Red Foley and hominy grits.

--Vic
Senior Member

wrote:

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 00:41:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Old Spice!

The bottle I got in high school is still half full!

LOL. *My wife has thrown a lot of that stuff away.
Kind of liked it myself. *Burned your face real good after a shave.

--Vic

Seriously, if you really like to wear stink, I don't very often. Try a
small bottle of Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beane. I get more comments
from folks who like it than any other I have ever worn.. Your wife
will love it, and so will most folks you run into out there...

hk wrote in
:

A real redneck would not have a bathtub...he'd use the galvanized metal
hog trough.

He wouldn't take baths because he just came in from the pool:

http://www.crazy-jokes.com/pictures/redneckpool.jpg

HK HK is offline

Larry wrote:
hk wrote in
:

A real redneck would not have a bathtub...he'd use the galvanized metal
hog trough.

He wouldn't take baths because he just came in from the pool:

http://www.crazy-jokes.com/pictures/redneckpool.jpg

That water is much too clean.

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,
Senior Member

On Aug 9, 9:18*pm, John H. wrote:

wrote:

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 00:41:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Old Spice!

The bottle I got in high school is still half full!

LOL. *My wife has thrown a lot of that stuff away.
Kind of liked it myself. *Burned your face real good after a shave.

--Vic

Seriously, if you really like to wear stink, I don't very often. Try a
small bottle of Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beane. I get more comments
from folks who like it than any other I have ever worn.. *Your wife
will love it, and so will most folks you run into out there...

Do they carry it in Wal Mart or Home Depot? I'll be damned if I'm going
into Target (that's 'tar-jay') to get some.- Hide quoted text -

The last time I stocked up was around Christmas at a large chain
pharmacy (CVS). A lot of places carry it, I have seen it at J.C.
Pennys and such too. Beane is pretty well known, you should have
little trouble finding it at any fragrance counter...