[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default a "Real" man smells like...........

On Aug 9, 12:21*am, "Mike" wrote:
I prefer Mystery Oil. :) Could be the same stuff actually...

--Mike

"Jim" wrote in message

wrote in message
I finally got some powder solvent to clean my .22 and cleaned it up.
Later........

My Wife: *You smell funny, like some kinda oil.
Me: Oh, must be that gun powder solvent, I like the smell, dont you?
Her: *No, its nasty, why dont you ever use cologne?
Me: *For who?
Her: *Me, you idiot.
Me: *You dont think this smell is masculine?
Her: *You think diesel smells masculine. *Take a shower and put on
some cologne.

Try a little break free. A dab behind each ear drives the ladies wild.
Me, huh?..........OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........- Hide quoted text -

Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beane nothing less... you guys are
weird..