Default Some 'Performance' Stats for new Parker 34-footer...

On Aug 7, 4:42*pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 7, 4:32*pm, wrote:

On Aug 7, 4:17*pm, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Aug 7, 4:10 pm, "T. Bone Pickeral V, ESQ, MD, PhD, JD, Inc, LLC,
TM" wrote:
On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 16:00:45 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq..

LLC" wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Aug 7, 12:11 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
I know. Just trying to be a wise ass.
The Egg Harbor we had couldn't troll slow enough for tuna with both
engines
running and in gear. It didn't have trolling valves, so I often had to let
one engine idle in neutral and use the other for the *magic* tuna trolling
speed of about 3 kts.
Eisboch- Hide quoted text -
Yeah, but you got wafa to make up some more stories
Actually, I lied. * The *magic* *tuna trolling speed is roughly 3.14159 kts.
Interesting, huh?
Do Tuna swim in circles?
Only when you tune them.- Hide quoted text -

Billy Joel? Ugh..

Where's the youtube of you singing and playing a song you wrote?

--

I like Billy Joel fine, I was referring to your new sock puppets lame
"rock" reference.. *I do like gurly rock though, snip

A Hanna Montana fan..............that explains everything.

Do you hang out at her concerts to check out the little girls Scotty?
Sick.- Hide quoted text -

Yet another example of what a low life pig you are.

On Aug 7, 5:25*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

*Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:h5mdnVgKmoX1hQbVnZ2dnUVZ_uudnZ2d@comcast. com...

The following performance data was provided by Yamaha.
Performance will vary depending on conditions and load.

Minimum speed is too fast for tuna.

Eisboch

Uh...that's not minimum speed...that's the speed at 1000 rpm. * :)

The F350's have a trolling throttle controller, +/- 50 rpm increments
(600 - 1000 rpm range) via the Command Link System.

My F150 runs just fine at 600 rpm, and according to my gps, I can power
the boat forward in still water at under one mph if I want. I assume
most modern outboards can run real slow, except maybe some of the two
stroke engines.

I know. *Just trying to be a wise ass.
The Egg Harbor we had couldn't troll slow enough for tuna with both
engines running and in gear. *It didn't have trolling valves, so I often
had to let one engine idle in neutral and use the other for the *magic*
tuna trolling speed of about 3 kts.

Eisboch

Hmmmm. I used to troll my tuna spreads at five to 10 mph for yellowfin and
blackfin tuna.

And you never got a hit, did ya?

Way too fast.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

No, now, Harry knows special techniques not known by any other man. He
is the best at everything, and knows all, just ask him.

On Aug 7, 5:36*pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

*Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

Caught lots of yellowfin, not so many blackfin, but did catch some of
the latter. *That's the speed range the entire "fleet" off NE Florida
trolled for yellowfin and blackfin. And I noticed on several of Tred
Barta's tv shows, he's trolling for tuna at at least the speeds I
mentioned. I suppose I could find some "expert" mentioned those speeds
on a legit site somewhere...if I looked.

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.- Hide quoted text -

Bull****, liar.

http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?t=188316