Default Yo!! Harry!!

About 15 slips down from where I am sitting. But, we let him in
anyway.

You said that " just " cause he owns a Parker? Your integrity just
dropped 100 points (out of 100).
You always seemed better than that.

wrote in message

About 15 slips down from where I am sitting. But, we let him in
anyway.

You said that " just " cause he owns a Parker? Your integrity just
dropped 100 points (out of 100).
You always seemed better than that.

I *said* that because I was busting his chops.

He knows it.

Good grief!

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

About 15 slips down from where I am sitting. But, we let him in
anyway.

You said that " just " cause he owns a Parker? Your integrity just
dropped 100 points (out of 100).
You always seemed better than that.

I *said* that because I was busting his chops.

He knows it.

Good grief!

Eisboch

How's that one step up from a Bayliner Mainship doing? :)

BTW, one of my favorite boats is the 31' Pilot. Great boat for the money.

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

About 15 slips down from where I am sitting. But, we let him in
anyway.

You said that " just " cause he owns a Parker? Your integrity just
dropped 100 points (out of 100).
You always seemed better than that.

I *said* that because I was busting his chops.

He knows it.

Good grief!

Eisboch

How's that one step up from a Bayliner Mainship doing? :)

It floats. And has a high transom.

Eisboch

Hey Harry... Tim General 0 January 20th 07 02:41 PM
YO Harry JohnH General 0 January 12th 07 03:36 PM
OT You were right Harry! Don White General 60 February 22nd 06 09:24 PM
Hey Harry Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 September 8th 04 01:09 AM
Hey Harry.... Short Wave Sportfishing General 6 September 5th 04 10:05 PM