Tim Tim is offline

Default Agent..

On Aug 7, 9:24 pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 7, 10:17 pm, Tim wrote:

On Aug 6, 10:55 am, wrote:

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 08:46:55 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
Well, I have it up and running so I don't have to put up with salty
breath anymore. Gotta' go have a life, so when I get home tonight I
will set up so I can post from there too.. by salty breath. Pray I
never find you....

You realize, of course, that an online threat is a criminal offense?

http://dr-oxygen.nl/afb/dp30_1.gif

Threat?

What did he say he'd do?

buy you a drink?

I believe that Scotty (justwait and whatever other handles he has
here) has made threats of physical harm to several members here over
the past year or so, as has his buddy Loogy.

Really? hmm, I must have missed it. ... seriously.

Hey Jim! got anymore popcorn???

This might end up being longer than the new batman movie...
Senior Member

wrote:
Well, I have it up and running so I don't have to put up with salty
breath anymore. Gotta' go have a life, so when I get home tonight I
will set up so I can post from there too.. *by salty breath. Pray I
never find you....

You realize, of course, that an online threat is a criminal offense?

http://dr-oxygen.nl/afb/dp30_1.gif

Threat?

What did he say he'd do?

buy you a drink?

I believe that Scotty (justwait and whatever other handles he has
here) has made threats of physical harm to several members here over
the past year or so, as has his buddy Loogy.- Hide quoted text -

Nope, you are a liar.. But salty did state plainly that he called me a
child molester. Being I come here and do business sometimes, and I am
connected to a LLC, I trust a slander or liable lawsuit would be an
option as he is hurting my business.. But I don't work that way

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 20:36:31 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

But, as a child molester, you probably would be foolish to attempt
that. First you'll have to decide whether you think it's slander OR
"Liable", whatever that is. Then you'll have to find a burned out
drunken lawyer who needs rent money to take your money for a
non-existent case.

Better get your guns and brush up on your "Tibo" whatever that is.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

You have less chance of winning that lawsuit than I have of bedding
Penelope Cruz, and my chances with the delicious Ms. Cruz are way below
zero.

What you exhibit here is what happens when you hang out with The Seven
Little Schitts - stupidity metastasizing.

--
Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.

On Aug 8, 7:24*am, hk wrote:
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Republicans - They Take Special Pride in their Ignorance.- Hide quoted text -

Man, it's a shame that Harry is such a stinking fat little pug that
his wife doesn't want anything to do with him. He has to resort to
dreaming of starlets and beastiality.

hk wrote:
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Just,
Have you noticed that Harry keeps baiting you and Loogy because he knows
you will bite?
Senior Member

wrote:
Well, I have it up and running so I don't have to put up with salty
breath anymore. Gotta' go have a life, so when I get home tonight I
will set up so I can post from there too.. *by salty breath. Pray I
never find you....

You realize, of course, that an online threat is a criminal offense?

http://dr-oxygen.nl/afb/dp30_1.gif

Threat?

What did he say he'd do?

buy you a drink?

First they cite the law, then they tell you about their guns and tae-
bo classes.. that's the usual route for punks here. Pfffftttt....

Agent 4.2 sucks... Short Wave Sportfishing General 6 March 1st 07 08:35 PM
Agent 4.2 has been released.... JimH General 2 January 31st 07 03:39 PM
Agent and Free Agent JohnH General 2 August 22nd 06 03:53 PM
Maybe a new Agent? JohnH General 2 January 15th 06 02:01 PM
Agent Newsreader,,,, Wayne.B General 3 April 7th 05 11:28 AM