Default A parents worst nightmare...

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:32:59 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Aug 6, 1:25 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:lokh94d8hf7isd5mm6ofdqnhe4qadaa12e@4ax .com...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LChQuiE568

A kicker in the first round? Let me gamble with the kid.

Hey, will probably going to the bay area around then end of Sept.
What's the fishing like? I still want to go sturgeon fishing, and
perhaps outside of the Golden Gate on Wacky Jacky or some such party
boat.

Forget the GG as salmon is closed this year. Jump on one of the potluck
party boats for inside the bay fishing. Halibut has been off the chart,
but
Sept. may be pushing it. Will be stripers and rockcod. Sturgeon will be
good.
http://www.righthooksportfishing.com/
and
http://www.flashfishing.net/ Steve is really good.
Both these boats should be fishing sturgeon in Sept.

Um...if you know "Steve" you might want to mention that the Coast
Guard does not "insure" vessels. :)

I could not see where it said the CG insured the boat. first bullet was:
fully insured. 2nd bullet says CG licensed.

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 21:52:53 -0700, "Calif Bill"

.. .
wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

He caught it yesterday - it was there yesterday and it's been changed.

Hmmmm - must be reading the newsgroup. :)

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

I do. *And he is a great photographer. *all his fish pics are the best. *But
he is also a commercial photog. *I will look at the site and see what it
says as to insure. *And will pass it along.- Hide quoted text -

Tell him to watch out, low life Harry will steel his professional
pictures and post them as his own. He's been known to do that.

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Is it possible he meant CG inspected?

"Sir Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. LLC" wrote in
message . ..

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Was missing a bullet according to weirdshort.

Boating industry nightmare... Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 May 1st 07 11:20 PM
Your worst nightmare or fondest hope is about to happen..... Wilbur Hubbard ASA 51 March 16th 07 08:23 PM
Loco's My Nightmare! Scotty ASA 1 October 14th 05 12:54 AM
The Bush Nightmare Bobsprit ASA 5 November 3rd 04 03:21 PM