Bobsprit

Default The Bush Nightmare

Do you really think the economy is better now? Do think people are happier? Do
you think our international image is good? Do think our environment is doing
better.
VOTE THE FACTS.

OUT WITH BUSH!!!

RB
SAIL LOCO

Do you really think the economy is better now? Do think people are happier?
Do
you think our international image is good? Do think our environment is doing
better.

Yes to all the above.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Bobsprit

Do you really think the economy is better now? Do think people are happier?
Do
you think our international image is good? Do think our environment is doing
better.

Yes to all the above.

There you have it, folks. People who vote Bush do so are dumb blind faith.
Facts won't sway them. On the last point alone and as a supposed sailor who
enjoys the outdoors, Bush should be on his hit list instead of a lever pull.
Shame on Loco.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

There you have it... this is the brain trust that Bush is relying upon in
the election.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Do you really think the economy is better now? Do think people are
happier?
Do
you think our international image is good? Do think our environment is
doing
better.

Yes to all the above.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

SAIL LOCO

You need to get out more!

Hey if you and the Boob are having problems maybe it's your work ethic or your
chosen field. The Boob was a wedding photographer, then an ebay tycoon. Now
he's a boat broker. He should get a real job and stop playing and then he
could stop blameing Bush for his woes. Maybe you should do the same. If your
life ain't good ........... go back to school or get trained in another field.
Stop crying ... it's not Bush's fault. While you two putzs putz on the
computer 25 other people became millionares today. Yes in this terrible
economy. An economy that is within one tenth of a percentage point when it
comes to the unemployment rate when Clinton ran for relection. So hit shut
down and quit bitching.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Scott Vernon