Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default A parents worst nightmare...

wrote in message
On Aug 6, 1:25 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:lokh94d8hf7isd5mm6ofdqnhe4qadaa12e@4ax .com...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LChQuiE568

A kicker in the first round? Let me gamble with the kid.

Hey, will probably going to the bay area around then end of Sept.
What's the fishing like? I still want to go sturgeon fishing, and
perhaps outside of the Golden Gate on Wacky Jacky or some such party
boat.

Forget the GG as salmon is closed this year. Jump on one of the potluck
party boats for inside the bay fishing. Halibut has been off the chart, but
Sept. may be pushing it. Will be stripers and rockcod. Sturgeon will be
good.
http://www.righthooksportfishing.com/
and
http://www.flashfishing.net/ Steve is really good.
Both these boats should be fishing sturgeon in Sept.