Default Well, I see the place...........

has turned into a political jerk off session once again. Good going
Harry.

wrote in message
has turned into a political jerk off session once again. Good going
Harry.

But it's civil. No problem with that.

Eisboch

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 04:57:18 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

has turned into a political jerk off session once again. Good going
Harry.

It wasn't Harry's fault - it was mine.

Kind of a counter-point to the recent spate of nonsense. :)

Eisboch wrote:
But it's civil. No problem with that.

Eisboch

Maybe for now, but history has shown it will soon return to the vile
spewing, name-calling, childish routines we've all seen here before.

For the good of the group, I hope not this time.
HK HK is offline

DownTime wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
But it's civil. No problem with that.

Eisboch

Maybe for now, but history has shown it will soon return to the vile
spewing, name-calling, childish routines we've all seen here before.

For the good of the group, I hope not this time.

It never stopped being that...just read the posts of the Seven Little
Schitts...

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 08:21:16 -0400, DownTime
wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
But it's civil. No problem with that.

Eisboch

Maybe for now, but history has shown it will soon return to the vile
spewing, name-calling, childish routines we've all seen here before.

For the good of the group, I hope not this time.

Well, if those of us who can remain civil, remain civil (??), we can
happily discuss issues without rancor and sort of demonstrate how
things should be done.

Yes/No? :)

On Aug 5, 8:13*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

has turned into a political jerk off session once again. Good going
Harry.

But it's civil. * No problem with that.

Eisboch

But we all know it won't be!

wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
But it's civil. * No problem with that.

Eisboch

Maybe for now, but history has shown it will soon return to the vile
spewing, name-calling, childish routines we've all seen here before.

For the good of the group, I hope not this time.

Well, if those of us who can remain civil, remain civil (??), we can
happily discuss issues without rancor and sort of demonstrate how
things should be done.

Yes/No? *:)

Not with Harry and whining Hertvick around...

On Aug 5, 8:34*am, wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 04:57:18 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
has turned into a political jerk off session once again. Good going
Harry.

You were, and continue to be a BIG. help. Thanks for encouraging him
to stick around, dimwit.

Don't YOU start whining now......
Jim Jim is offline

"hk" wrote in message
DownTime wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
But it's civil. No problem with that.

Eisboch

Maybe for now, but history has shown it will soon return to the vile
spewing, name-calling, childish routines we've all seen here before.

For the good of the group, I hope not this time.

It never stopped being that...just read the posts of the Seven Little
Schitts...

That remark wasn't civil

This Place is not about.............. JimH[_2_] General 0 July 4th 08 02:44 AM
Women, know your place!! Scout ASA 0 October 29th 06 03:09 PM
Name that place quiz #5 Jeff Cruising 8 April 19th 05 09:47 PM
(OT)-this place is too OT Woodchuck General 3 September 26th 04 05:40 PM
I miss this place 14-H Power Boat Racing 0 September 8th 04 09:44 PM