BoatBanter.com

-   -   Well, I see the place........... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96727-well-i-see-place.html)

[email protected] August 5th 08 12:57 PM

Well, I see the place...........

has turned into a political jerk off session once again. Good going
Harry.

Eisboch August 5th 08 01:13 PM

Well, I see the place...........

wrote in message
has turned into a political jerk off session once again. Good going
Harry.

But it's civil. No problem with that.

Eisboch

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] August 5th 08 01:17 PM

Well, I see the place...........

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 04:57:18 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

has turned into a political jerk off session once again. Good going
Harry.

It wasn't Harry's fault - it was mine.

Kind of a counter-point to the recent spate of nonsense. :)

DownTime[_2_] August 5th 08 01:21 PM

Well, I see the place...........

Eisboch wrote:
But it's civil. No problem with that.

Eisboch

Maybe for now, but history has shown it will soon return to the vile
spewing, name-calling, childish routines we've all seen here before.

For the good of the group, I hope not this time.

HK August 5th 08 01:25 PM

Well, I see the place...........

DownTime wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
But it's civil. No problem with that.

Eisboch

Maybe for now, but history has shown it will soon return to the vile
spewing, name-calling, childish routines we've all seen here before.

For the good of the group, I hope not this time.

It never stopped being that...just read the posts of the Seven Little
Schitts...

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] August 5th 08 01:27 PM

Well, I see the place...........

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 08:21:16 -0400, DownTime
wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
But it's civil. No problem with that.

Eisboch

Maybe for now, but history has shown it will soon return to the vile
spewing, name-calling, childish routines we've all seen here before.

For the good of the group, I hope not this time.

Well, if those of us who can remain civil, remain civil (??), we can
happily discuss issues without rancor and sort of demonstrate how
things should be done.

Yes/No? :)

[email protected] August 5th 08 01:32 PM

Well, I see the place...........

On Aug 5, 8:13*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

has turned into a political jerk off session once again. Good going
Harry.

But it's civil. * No problem with that.

Eisboch

But we all know it won't be!

[email protected] August 5th 08 01:33 PM

Well, I see the place...........

wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
But it's civil. * No problem with that.

Eisboch

Maybe for now, but history has shown it will soon return to the vile
spewing, name-calling, childish routines we've all seen here before.

For the good of the group, I hope not this time.

Well, if those of us who can remain civil, remain civil (??), we can
happily discuss issues without rancor and sort of demonstrate how
things should be done.

Yes/No? *:)

Not with Harry and whining Hertvick around...

[email protected] August 5th 08 01:46 PM

Well, I see the place...........

On Aug 5, 8:34*am, wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 04:57:18 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
has turned into a political jerk off session once again. Good going
Harry.

You were, and continue to be a BIG. help. Thanks for encouraging him
to stick around, dimwit.

Don't YOU start whining now......

Jim August 5th 08 02:14 PM

Well, I see the place...........

"hk" wrote in message
DownTime wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
But it's civil. No problem with that.

Eisboch

Maybe for now, but history has shown it will soon return to the vile
spewing, name-calling, childish routines we've all seen here before.

For the good of the group, I hope not this time.

It never stopped being that...just read the posts of the Seven Little
Schitts...

That remark wasn't civil