Default Ping: justwaitafrekinmin

http://www.gibson.com/RobotGuitar/Ro...deoVoting.aspx

Scroll to "Instruction" video and click.

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Aug 4, 8:23*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
http://www.gibson.com/RobotGuitar/Ro...deoVoting.aspx

Scroll to "Instruction" video and click.

Eisboch

Wow, you got one of the first runs.. I have read a lot about this
geetar, and it's a Gibson too.. Pretty frekin' neat. I imagine they
started with something nice, I don't know a lot about Gibsons, don't
own one yet

The intonation adjustment is something I didn't expect.. that is way
cool..

wrote in message
On Aug 4, 8:23 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
http://www.gibson.com/RobotGuitar/Ro...deoVoting.aspx

Scroll to "Instruction" video and click.

Eisboch

Wow, you got one of the first runs.. I have read a lot about this
geetar, and it's a Gibson too.. Pretty frekin' neat. I imagine they
started with something nice, I don't know a lot about Gibsons, don't
own one yet

The intonation adjustment is something I didn't expect.. that is way
cool..

That, plus being able to quickly go to several open tunings. Pretty cool.
You don't need a collection of different guitars, all tuned differently.

Eisboch

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:41:36 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

That, plus being able to quickly go to several open tunings. Pretty cool.
You don't need a collection of different guitars, all tuned differently.

I'll be danged - I just watched that again - it's real.

Dang...a guitar with a built in auto tuner.

What will they think of next.

On Aug 4, 9:25*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:41:36 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:
That, plus being able to quickly go to several open tunings. * Pretty cool.
You don't need a collection of different guitars, all tuned differently.

I'll be danged - I just watched that again - it's real.

Dang...a guitar with a built in auto tuner.

What will they think of next.

Get a room or take it to email.

Senior Member

wrote:

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:41:36 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:
That, plus being able to quickly go to several open tunings. * Pretty cool.
You don't need a collection of different guitars, all tuned differently.

I'll be danged - I just watched that again - it's real.

Dang...a guitar with a built in auto tuner.

What will they think of next.

Get a room or take it to email.

Pfffttt. do you ever stop crying? Here, "over there", you are a
frekin puss....

Senior Member

wrote:
On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:41:36 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:
That, plus being able to quickly go to several open tunings. * Pretty cool.
You don't need a collection of different guitars, all tuned differently.

I'll be danged - I just watched that again - it's real.

Dang...a guitar with a built in auto tuner.

What will they think of next.

Yup, I had been doing some reading about it, never saw one though. I
was a little doubtful at first but coming from Gibson, I figured they
would probably do a good job.. Hey Dick, where was it made.? Just
curious...

wrote in message

Yup, I had been doing some reading about it, never saw one though. I
was a little doubtful at first but coming from Gibson, I figured they
would probably do a good job.. Hey Dick, where was it made.? Just
curious...

------------------------------

All real Gibson's are made in the USA. The primary plant for solid bodied
electrics is in Nashville, TN. They build acoustics somewhere in Montana.

Gibson also owns several other guitar brands including Epiphone. These are
lower cost guitars, similar to the Gibson line, but are manufactured in
several countries, including the US, Japan, Korea and China. Similar
arrangement to Fender's "Squire" Strat which is manufactured in, I think,
Korea.

Eisboch

Senior Member

wrote:
On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:41:36 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:
That, plus being able to quickly go to several open tunings. * Pretty cool.
You don't need a collection of different guitars, all tuned differently.

I'll be danged - I just watched that again - it's real.

Dang...a guitar with a built in auto tuner.

What will they think of next.

I wonder if it really makes the robot sound when it works

Ping: RG RCE General 2 February 8th 06 06:48 PM
PING DSK! Doug Kanter General 5 June 8th 05 07:10 PM
PING: Oz1 Seahag ASA 10 June 9th 04 10:13 AM
PING Bob Capt. Mooron ASA 6 October 28th 03 10:45 PM