Seahag

Default PING: Oz1

Finally got around to using the Mother's clear coat wax on Clementine. Nice
stuff, thanks! Their 'Back to Black' really cleaned up my fenders too!

Seahag

Flying Tadpole

Seahag wrote:

Their 'Back to Black' really cleaned up my fenders too!

What??!!! Aren't you keeping them in fender protectors?
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
http://musicdownload.com/internetopera
Seahag

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Seahag wrote:

Their 'Back to Black' really cleaned up my fenders too!

What??!!! Aren't you keeping them in fender protectors?

Yeah, the terry cloth sorta softens the lines of the Jeep!

Seahag

Flying Tadpole

Seahag wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Seahag wrote:

Their 'Back to Black' really cleaned up my fenders too!

What??!!! Aren't you keeping them in fender protectors?

Yeah, the terry cloth sorta softens the lines of the Jeep!

....AND it allows you to wipe up pedestrians more cleanly...
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Scott Vernon

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Seahag wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Seahag wrote:

Their 'Back to Black' really cleaned up my fenders too!

What??!!! Aren't you keeping them in fender protectors?

Yeah, the terry cloth sorta softens the lines of the Jeep!

...AND it allows you to wipe up pedestrians more cleanly...
--
Flying Tadpole

You've seen her drive, then? I have!

Scotty

Flying Tadpole

Seahag wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Seahag wrote:

Their 'Back to Black' really cleaned up my fenders too!

What??!!! Aren't you keeping them in fender protectors?

Yeah, the terry cloth sorta softens the lines of the Jeep!

...AND it allows you to wipe up pedestrians more cleanly...
--
Flying Tadpole

You've seen her drive, then? I have!

Hmmm, it figures... My experience of friends and relatives is
that the longer they've spent at sea, the worse their driving,
the ultimate being my brother who's spent his life at sea. I
think it has something to do with being able to look in another
direction for several minutes while your boat/ship holds her
course herself...

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
The sailing newsgroups' anthem "A Flight of Monkeys Pure" now
downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera
katysails

think it has something to do with being able to look in another
direction for several minutes while your boat/ship holds her
course herself...

Nah...they get used to driving everywhere without roads and feel constrained
when landbound to have to color in between the lines...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Scotty said:
I installed an autopilot to my truck steering wheel last year..... it worked
well........ for a while.

Sometimes I think Mr Sails thinks the cruise control on our cars is
autopilot....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Thom Stewart

Tad,

I think the driving bit is the mental set of steering a compass heading
rather than a road.

OT

Navigator

Perhaps it was too powerful for the wheel?

Cheers

ping Glenn Ashmore Chris Boat Building 3 May 18th 04 04:37 AM
Ping Pong Balls - Conclusion Tailgunner Boat Building 15 January 19th 04 04:02 PM
Ping Pong Balls Tailgunner Boat Building 39 December 26th 03 02:34 PM
PING: basskisser Joe Parsons General 3 October 10th 03 12:34 PM
PING: Mooron katysails ASA 2 September 29th 03 02:43 AM