Flying Tadpole

Default PING: Oz1

Scott Vernon wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Seahag wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Seahag wrote:

Their 'Back to Black' really cleaned up my fenders too!

What??!!! Aren't you keeping them in fender protectors?

Yeah, the terry cloth sorta softens the lines of the Jeep!

...AND it allows you to wipe up pedestrians more cleanly...
--
Flying Tadpole

You've seen her drive, then? I have!

Hmmm, it figures... My experience of friends and relatives is
that the longer they've spent at sea, the worse their driving,
the ultimate being my brother who's spent his life at sea. I
think it has something to do with being able to look in another
direction for several minutes while your boat/ship holds her
course herself...

--
Flying Tadpole

The sailing newsgroups' anthem "A Flight of Monkeys Pure" now
downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera