Doug Kanter

Default PING DSK!

Doug, you live either in or near the 'dacks, right? If yes, what have the
black flies been like during the past few days? Thinking of an impromptu
weekend trip to the Dolgeville area, to fish West Canada Creek, but not if
I'm gonna be arguing with those bugs the whole time.
-Doug

DSK

Doug Kanter wrote:
Doug, you live either in or near the 'dacks, right?

Nope, sorry. I live much further south.

We don't have black flies down here, but the mosquitoes and deer flies
aren't much fun either.

DSK

Doug Kanter

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Doug Kanter wrote:
Doug, you live either in or near the 'dacks, right?

Nope, sorry. I live much further south.

We don't have black flies down here, but the mosquitoes and deer flies
aren't much fun either.

DSK

Just cancelled the trip. The B&B owner said she and her kids lasted about 8
minutes outside yesterday. Maybe the Chemung instead......

Doug Kanter wrote:
"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Doug Kanter wrote:
Doug, you live either in or near the 'dacks, right?

Nope, sorry. I live much further south.

We don't have black flies down here, but the mosquitoes and deer flies
aren't much fun either.

DSK

Just cancelled the trip. The B&B owner said she and her kids lasted about 8
minutes outside yesterday. Maybe the Chemung instead......

May I suggest Neil's Creek, a tributary of the Conhocton River? Drive
down 415, through Cohocton, through unincorporated Wallace, you'll pass
under the interstate, then over the creek. After the creek, take a
right on Neil's Creek Road. Plenty of places at bridges to pull off and
walk the creek.

Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...

Doug Kanter wrote:
"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Doug Kanter wrote:
Doug, you live either in or near the 'dacks, right?

Nope, sorry. I live much further south.

We don't have black flies down here, but the mosquitoes and deer flies
aren't much fun either.

DSK

Just cancelled the trip. The B&B owner said she and her kids lasted about
8
minutes outside yesterday. Maybe the Chemung instead......

May I suggest Neil's Creek, a tributary of the Conhocton River? Drive
down 415, through Cohocton, through unincorporated Wallace, you'll pass
under the interstate, then over the creek. After the creek, take a
right on Neil's Creek Road. Plenty of places at bridges to pull off and
walk the creek.

Yes you may suggest it. We were talking about Cohocton, but also some tribs.
And better yet, my cell phone does not work well in the area you mentioned.
I'm also considering 26 other places, which is driving me nuts.

John H

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:26:43 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Yes you may suggest it. We were talking about Cohocton, but also some tribs.
And better yet, my cell phone does not work well in the area you mentioned.
I'm also considering 26 other places, which is driving me nuts.

Take them two at a time until you've eliminated all but one. It's easy!
--
John H

Ping LOCO.... Capt. Mooron ASA 15 August 19th 04 11:37 AM
PING ==> Don Bailey Don ßćiley General 0 August 9th 04 05:19 PM
PING: Oz1 Seahag ASA 10 June 9th 04 10:13 AM
Ping Pong Balls - Conclusion Tailgunner Boat Building 15 January 19th 04 04:02 PM
Ping Pong Balls Tailgunner Boat Building 39 December 26th 03 02:34 PM