Capt. Mooron

Default Ping LOCO....

What's the matter you friggin' Pussy!??

Cat got your tongue??

Come on you dense piece of jetsam.... wanna start yakkin' now?

COWARD!

CM

katysails

I do not understand all this venom directed at Loco....he very seldom joins
an active discussion and his answers aren't usually provocative....nowhere
near BS caliber...Mooron, your adrenalin reaction could trigger a heart
attack one of these days if you don't stress down...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Capt. Mooron

Yeah.... well he went ballistic on me a while back for what I thought was no
really good reason....
I've never had an issue with him until then.... I tried to straighten it out
but got called "anti-Semitic" for my troubles.
You start mouthing off at someone on this group and you'd better pray you
have the mental ability, wit and capacity to carry through. Loco has proved
he does not.

Sure Kitty... I could lay off him..... just ask me to and I will.

I think right now he needs a skirt to hide behind anyway... ;-P

You are right about my adrenalin though... it really seems to be off the
scales. I'm luvin' the feeling!
It's like an extra surge of strength..... and everybody is noticing it.
...... and NO.. I'm not being mean to everyone. Just returning aggression
back at a tenfold rate. It seems to have a very settling effect on those who
think they can push people around.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
| I do not understand all this venom directed at Loco....he very seldom
joins
| an active discussion and his answers aren't usually provocative....nowhere
| near BS caliber...Mooron, your adrenalin reaction could trigger a heart
| attack one of these days if you don't stress down...
|
| --
| katysails
| s/v Chanteuse
| Kirie Elite 32
| http://katysails.tripod.com
|
| "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax
| and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
|

| ---

Bobsprit

You are right about my adrenalin though... it really seems to be off the
scales. I'm luvin' the feeling!

Hey, Mooron. Shut the f**k up you idiot. Your rancid mouth is stinking up this
NG with the swill you've mistook for intelligent discourse.

And that's all the wit it takes for the likes of that loser!
Your welcome.

RB
SAIL LOCO

,You start mouthing off at someone on this group and you'd better pray you
have the mental ability, wit and capacity to carry through. Loco has proved
he does not.

I think I won my points regarding your political views since you never offered
any reply except name calling. You sailed off the edge of the earth.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Hey, Mooron. Shut the f**k up you idiot. Your rancid mouth is stinking up
this
| NG with the swill you've mistook for intelligent discourse.

Considering the source and the lack of discernable depth to that attack...

It's hardly worth retaliation. Bob could do so much better with much less
bait.

| And that's all the wit it takes for the likes of that loser!
| Your welcome.

PaH!

CM

katysails

You start mouthing off at someone on this group and you'd better pray you
have the mental ability, wit and capacity to carry through. Loco has proved
he does not.

Pot=Kettle=Black
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Capt. Mooron

You pompous little insect.... I've never lowered myself to discuss any
topic with the likes of you. Your opinions have no merit and your
conclusions are drawn like straw from a bale. Don't flatter yourself with
delusional hallucinations that I would bother myself with your paltry and
ignorant opinions on any subject. You've proven yourself the idiot here on
more than several occasions.

At the moment you are the simply a minor distraction to amuse myself with
until someone initiates an interesting topic. Nothing more... Nothing Less.
Be thankful you have the empathy and sympathy of people I happen to respect,
that post here.

In the future..... pay attention to headers and closer attention to who you
decided to take to task you sniveling rodent. Stay well clear of the roadway
of intelligent discourse and avoid being run down like the cur that you are.

Now ****-Off and go play with someone that has an iota of patience for your
insufferable misconception of your own importance.

Frankly speaking it's your only option.... if you want to retain what
miniscule credibility you might have remaining.

CM

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
| ,You start mouthing off at someone on this group and you'd better pray
you
| have the mental ability, wit and capacity to carry through. Loco has
proved
| he does not.
|
| I think I won my points regarding your political views since you never
offered
| any reply except name calling. You sailed off the edge of the earth.
| S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
| "Trains are a winter sport"

Capt. Mooron

"katysails" wrote in message

| You start mouthing off at someone on this group and you'd better pray you
| have the mental ability, wit and capacity to carry through. Loco has
proved
| he does not.
|
| Pot=Kettle=Black

I can carry the fight Kitty..... The Pot is Cast Iron and the Kettle in
this case is cheap Aluminum.

CM

katysails

I can carry the fight Kitty.....

There is no fight...except in your own mind....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Loco Emotion.... Capt. Mooron ASA 4 July 19th 04 02:13 PM
Thanks to Loco! Bobsprit ASA 9 March 8th 04 09:52 PM
Ping Pong Balls - Conclusion Tailgunner Boat Building 15 January 19th 04 04:02 PM
Poor Loco!!! Bobsprit ASA 25 October 21st 03 01:24 AM
Ping: LOCO katysails ASA 8 September 14th 03 10:55 PM