katysails

Default Ping: LOCO

You got any old Signet MK 267 digital knotlogs around that are in =
working condition or know where I can get one?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

Default LOCO

I noticed in the pictures at your website that your instruments
look pretty rough. Ever consider updating? You can get a
new set for around a grand. It'll give you a good feeling taking
care of your boat for once. You gotta do more than cosmetics
don'tcha know?

S.Simon

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

SAIL LOCO

,You got any old Signet MK 267 digital knotlogs around that are in =
working condition or know where I can get one?

Katy, no I don't. I have a SmartPak system which uses different displays and
processor "boxes". I would keep an eye out on Ebay once a week. I think I've
seen them on there. Just don't bid on one where the seller states "I'm not
sure if it works" or "I don't have any way to test it" Good luck. BTW I'm
still looking for a heel angle sensor/transducer.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
katysails

Thanks....we've got a "heel-o-matic" but you have to ahng upside down =
under the companionway to read the mercury on the dang thing....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Thanks....we've got a "heel-o-matic" but you have to ahng upside down
under the companionway to read the mercury on the dang thing....

Nah. I'm looking for the Signet SmartPak heel angle sensor that plugs
into the performance module.

Scout

we used that excuse too when our kids caught us.
Scout

"katysails" wrote:
you have to ahng upside down under the companionway to read the mercury on the dang thing....

katysails

we used that excuse too when our kids caught us.
Scout

uh-huh....and I suppose they believed you, too?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Scout

why not? I believed you when you said it : )
Scout

"katysails" wrote:
uh-huh....and I suppose they believed you, too?

katysails

why not? I believed you when you said it : )
Scout
No, you didn't.....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Announce: Help for Loco in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 February 21st 04 03:11 PM
Ping Pong Balls - Conclusion Tailgunner Boat Building 15 January 19th 04 04:02 PM
Ping Pong Balls Tailgunner Boat Building 39 December 26th 03 02:34 PM
Watsa Matta Loco? Bobsprit ASA 6 August 20th 03 04:03 AM
Hey, Loco!! Bwahahaha! Bobsprit ASA 2 August 11th 03 05:56 PM