Bobsprit

Default Hey, Loco!! Bwahahaha!

Somebody told you where you could stick with your dumb comment on the Vindo 40!
The sad part is that I share my account and asside from posting the ad, it has
nothing to do with me. So now Loco is just attacking random people thinking
he's attacking me!
Have to agree with the fellow who blasted him! Almost as funny as when Steve
got slapped for trolling the C&C group!

Here's the exchange...

On 09 Aug 2003 18:06:40 GMT, (SAIL LOCO) wrote:

Lovely? That boat is ugly.

You are either F-ing idiot, or a beginner troll. That boat is a
work of art. It looks to be in superb condition and is priced way
below market.

bb

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!

RB
SAIL LOCO

Hey Boob****. All that proves is that there are 2 people who know nothing
about boats.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
CANDChelp

Hey Boob****. All that proves is that there are 2 people who know nothing
about boats.

You and Neal. Well done!

Bwahahahhaha!

RB

Announce: Help for Loco in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 February 21st 04 03:11 PM
Good Car Choice, Loco!!! CANDChelp ASA 5 July 22nd 03 11:34 AM
Good Night, Loco Bobsprit ASA 10 July 3rd 03 01:04 PM