Senior Member

Default Lots of barges and boats in Amsterdam durin the Pride event

On Aug 5, 1:25*am, Larry wrote:
wrote in news:60331108-546c-48f0-a90c-
:

You are really something with your selective stereotypes.. I am an
adopted, Christian, homophobe. *I have several gay friends and two of
my neighbors are gay couples raising children.. Being a Christian, I
beleive in Gay rights, marriage, and even gay adoption.. Stuff that in
your narrow, paranoid little head... bigot...

You sound more like "denial" than Christian.....

Why do you think I hate gay people? *Willie is the one not too fond of
them, not me. *They have as many rights as anyone else from where I sit..

wooooooshhhhh.. . sorry, hope you didn't get any on you..
Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message
On Aug 5, 1:25 am, Larry wrote:
wrote in news:60331108-546c-48f0-a90c-
:

You are really something with your selective stereotypes.. I am an
adopted, Christian, homophobe. I have several gay friends and two of
my neighbors are gay couples raising children.. Being a Christian, I
beleive in Gay rights, marriage, and even gay adoption.. Stuff that in
your narrow, paranoid little head... bigot...

You sound more like "denial" than Christian.....

Why do you think I hate gay people? Willie is the one not too fond of
them, not me. They have as many rights as anyone else from where I sit.

wooooooshhhhh.. . sorry, hope you didn't get any on you..

That remark wasn't civil

Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message
On Aug 3, 2:07 pm, Larry wrote:
"Kees" wrote in news:4895a4dc$0$59966$dbd4d001
@news.wanadoo.nl:

http://canalpride2008.poi66.com

What the homophobes and religious nuts just can't stand is gay people,
especially gay men, aren't all strapped into miserable marriages,
chained down with signed contracts and as miserable as they are,
sleeping with that cold fish bitching about money or "something" every
waking moment.

I'm in the music business and know may gay people, men and women, as
music is one of their favorite arts. Two gay professional men, both
earning 6 figure incomes in their respective fields, live much better
than the rest of us.

One of our most successful surgeons is a gay male. Willie, my painter
and part-time piano mover, liked to died as the doctor's house full of
pretty boys held open the doors for us to bring a massive Steinway into
his mansion and watched with sheer glee as we set it up. I thought poor
Willie was going to bolt for the door several times, but he held his
ground and his sharp tongue, thankfully, as they all stood around
admiring HIM, a toughguy, physically fit, 30-something black male as
much or more than they did the new $45K Steinway.

I got it setup and playing and the good doctor signed the paperwork
before Willie lost control and wiped out the living room including a
very nice $100 tip for each of us, which made Willie forget all about
the pretty boys ogling his muscles.

Oh, how I kidded him all the way back to the store for another grand
piano that day...hee hee. I offered to take him back for a little RnR
at the doc's mansion, but he answered that with a loud, "NO!" Melvin,
Willie's brother who also was a house painter and occasionally worked
for me moving pianos, too, told me Willie told him all about it...(c;

If I hadn't known better, two of the doc's boys would easily pass for
beautiful women, dressed up appropriately with little makeup. They
really ARE born into it with genes, you know. How horrible some
religious nuts think they can "cure" such happy people.....just so they
can lead miserable lives under religious control freaks.

Oh, for you boy scouts, ONE of those boys told me he had made
EAGLE...before the BS homophobes found out he was gay....(c; Too
funny....his scoutmaster probably cried....

On Aug 5, 9:57*am, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 3, 2:07 pm, Larry wrote:

[...]

That remark wasn't civil- Hide quoted text -

And his perverted comments about Christans was? Ok I will play along..
but can I still call bull****, bull****?

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Aug 5, 9:57 am, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

That you hold yourself up to be a Christian is one of the funniest
perversions in rec.boats.

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 14:30:28 +0200, "Kees" wrote:

Party boats... lots of 'em. Take a look.
http://canalpride2008.poi66.com

Hey look- Squids on leave!!!

~~ snerk ~~

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 14:30:28 +0200, "Kees" wrote:

Party boats... lots of 'em. Take a look.
http://canalpride2008.poi66.com

Hey look- Squids on leave!!!

~~ snerk ~~

Ohhhh you are so bad.

--
This NG post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 14:30:28 +0200, "Kees" wrote:

Party boats... lots of 'em. Take a look.
http://canalpride2008.poi66.com

Hey look- Squids on leave!!!

~~ snerk ~~

Ah, huh.

Until the weather gets bad and the ship starts taking some rolls. The
Jarheads then start kissing the Squid's asses.

Eisboch

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 16:18:54 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

.. .
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 14:30:28 +0200, "Kees" wrote:

Party boats... lots of 'em. Take a look.
http://canalpride2008.poi66.com

Hey look- Squids on leave!!!

~~ snerk ~~

Ah, huh.

Until the weather gets bad and the ship starts taking some rolls. The
Jarheads then start kissing the Squid's asses.

ROTFL!!

Funny thing - I only went on one float and the only jarhead who wasn't
sea sick during the first couple of days.

Pretty funny.