Larry Larry is offline

Default Lots of barges and boats in Amsterdam durin the Pride event

wrote in news:60331108-546c-48f0-a90c-
:

You are really something with your selective stereotypes.. I am an
adopted, Christian, homophobe. I have several gay friends and two of
my neighbors are gay couples raising children.. Being a Christian, I
beleive in Gay rights, marriage, and even gay adoption.. Stuff that in
your narrow, paranoid little head... bigot...

You sound more like "denial" than Christian.....

Why do you think I hate gay people? Willie is the one not too fond of
them, not me. They have as many rights as anyone else from where I sit.