Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default GM loses big-time

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:43:21 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

I *love* it. It tells me Wal-Mart is scared.

Wal-Mart is among the most exploitative major employers in the United
States. The so-called "health insurance" it "offers" its employees is a
fraud. It is a major violator of wage-hour laws. It is the major seller of
crap ChiComm products in the USA.

It seems to me that Wal-Mart has a specific goal to remain a low-cost outlet
for limited income families and/or those that like to pinch pennys when
buying basic necessities. In your quote you left out the part whereby by
unionizing, Wal-Mart would need to raise prices and lay off employees.

Why not let the public chose where they want to shop and work?

Eisboch

It would be better if Wal-Mart employees were all government workers. Then
the man would be happy.

LOKI loses her rudder Bart ASA 8 November 1st 07 03:49 AM
Oh my, Loco loses again! Capt. Rob ASA 3 July 17th 06 04:44 PM
Loco loses again! Bobsprit ASA 5 September 19th 04 09:23 PM
Bob loses!! Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 January 21st 04 09:16 AM
If Bush Loses Bobsprit ASA 9 November 24th 03 12:37 AM