Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Pustule problems?

One of our own posted this today:

"They're like pustules that fill up with foul-smelling matter every
morning and need to be squeezed for them to get any relief."

I've never had that problem, and not known anyone who did. But it sounds
like one of our own is suffering from it badly. Squeezing foul-smelling
stuff out of pustules every morning has got to put one in a bad mood for
the rest of the day.

He wrote about his problem around 6:30 AM, so the pustule squeezing must
occur sometime before that.

Eeewww! Maybe washing one's face would reduce the problem? A proper diet?
Losing about 45 lbs? Does fingernail biting cause pustule problems?

Harry would probably appreciate any help.

Cox problems? John H.[_3_] General 2 December 31st 07 12:25 PM
GPS problems timW General 2 July 2nd 07 04:47 PM
E-Tec problems ksmith1 General 0 November 11th 06 12:04 AM