Default Pustule problems?

On Jul 30, 3:08*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:55:56 -0400, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 30, 1:11 pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 30, 6:41 am, John H. wrote:

One of our own posted this today:
"They're like pustules that fill up with foul-smelling matter every
morning and need to be squeezed for them to get any relief."
I've never had that problem, and not known anyone who did. But it sounds
like one of our own is suffering from it badly. Squeezing foul-smelling
stuff out of pustules every morning has got to put one in a bad mood for
the rest of the day.
He wrote about his problem around 6:30 AM, so the pustule squeezing must
occur sometime before that.
Eeewww! Maybe washing one's face would reduce the problem? A proper diet?
Losing about 45 lbs? Does fingernail biting cause pustule problems?
Harry would probably appreciate any help.
And I see you squeezed the above pustule from your mouth, this
morning. I think you need help too.

Go away Doug.- Hide quoted text -

Who the **** is Doug? Your dog? Your lover? Your " fanagallin' "
Uncle?
Wrong name...pustule.

It's FloridaJim, one of the guys who made a DNA contribution to the
beaker of pus that formed Loogy. Considering all the fathers Loogy had,
he sure got shorted on grey matter.

posts to online forums for bassists, if that
gives you any clues...

And in one of those forums he reposted an ad from the Rochester, NY
area Craigs List...

BUSTED!!!- Hide quoted text -

And in one of those forums he reposted an ad from the Rochester, NY
area Craigs List...

Nope, not me. I DO post , or well, lurk at the Bass forum. But have
NEVER posted anything on Craigs List. You are ****ed in the head.
Prove that I posted on Craigs List.
You shot yourself in the foot, dork. " One of those forums?"
WTF???????

Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message
On Jul 30, 1:11 pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Now I'm convinced. It is Doug Kanter. Go away

Now I'm convinced. It is Doug Kanter. Go away

Now I'm convinced you drank too much Ouzo this afternoon. I am not
this Doug Kanter, whoever the hell he is.

Cox problems? John H.[_3_] General 2 December 31st 07 12:25 PM
GPS problems timW General 2 July 2nd 07 04:47 PM
E-Tec problems ksmith1 General 0 November 11th 06 12:04 AM