Default Happy 50th Birthday, NASA

Hard to believe NASA was formed only 50 short years ago.

"Eisboch" wrote in news:HN-
:

And most of them have been dead for years.

Eisboch

The Third Reich is alive and very well at NASA Headquarters...

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:57:44 +0000, Larry wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in news:HN-
:

And most of them have been dead for years.

Eisboch

The Third Reich is alive and very well at NASA Headquarters...

Pferde Äpfel.

On Jul 29, 7:57*pm, Larry wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in news:HN-
:

And most of them have been dead for years.

Eisboch

The Third Reich is alive and very well at NASA Headquarters...

I'm making tin foil hats as we speak.......

Happy 50th Birthday of Lego Brick [email protected] General 4 January 28th 08 02:19 PM
Happy Birthday Joe ASA 5 November 11th 07 01:15 PM
Happy Birthday!! Maynard G. Krebbs ASA 10 November 13th 06 12:20 AM
Happy Birthday JG ASA 7 January 17th 05 06:53 PM