BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happy 50th Birthday, NASA (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96522-happy-50th-birthday-nasa.html)

[email protected] July 29th 08 12:44 PM

Happy 50th Birthday, NASA

Hard to believe NASA was formed only 50 short years ago.

Eisboch July 30th 08 12:24 AM

Happy 50th Birthday, NASA

"Larry" wrote in message
wrote in news:257d3a2d-b255-4b1a-a6ef-9b02603a6089
@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Hard to believe NASA was formed only 50 short years ago.

Happy Birthday to all the Nazis who started it and still run it, today.

Our Nazi scientists are nearly as good as the Russian's Nazi scientists!

And most of them have been dead for years.

Eisboch

Larry July 30th 08 12:57 AM

Happy 50th Birthday, NASA

"Eisboch" wrote in news:HN-
:

And most of them have been dead for years.

Eisboch

The Third Reich is alive and very well at NASA Headquarters...

John H.[_5_] July 30th 08 01:21 AM

Happy 50th Birthday, NASA

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:57:44 +0000, Larry wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in news:HN-
:

And most of them have been dead for years.

Eisboch

The Third Reich is alive and very well at NASA Headquarters...

Pferde Äpfel.

[email protected] July 30th 08 01:03 PM

Happy 50th Birthday, NASA

On Jul 29, 7:57*pm, Larry wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in news:HN-
:

And most of them have been dead for years.

Eisboch

The Third Reich is alive and very well at NASA Headquarters...

I'm making tin foil hats as we speak.......