JG

Default Happy Birthday

Monday is a Martin Luther King's official birthday...

Factoids:

Number of House members in 1979 who voted against making it a national
holiday :133
Number who are still in the House :9
Number who are Vice President: 1

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Lady Pilot

"JG" wrote in message
Monday is a Martin Luther King's official birthday...

Who cares? Was MLK queer too?

LP

JG

Back to PLONK

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
Monday is a Martin Luther King's official birthday...

Who cares? Was MLK queer too?

LP

Lady Pilot

Damn, you beat me to it...

LP

"JG" wrote in message
Back to PLONK

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"JG" wrote in message
Monday is a Martin Luther King's official birthday...

Who cares? Was MLK queer too?

LP

Scott Vernon

Today is our dogs' birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@#$%%$@#@$@%#$##@%#@$@%#@$

SV

Scott Vernon

"Dave" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 16:57:18 -0800, "JG"

said:

Monday is a Martin Luther King's official birthday...

Those of us who lived through the riots of the late 60s and early

70s are
eternally grateful he was born in January rather than August.

And those that didn't make it?

Bart Senior

Jon, lets point out a few more pertinent facts.

http://www.cycad.com/cgi-bin/pinc/ap...lagiarism.html

Martin Luther King---serial plagiarist.
Quote from above "Many [liberal] academics continue to cover for the
plagiarist, insisting that he was merely being an African American!"

I think we should change today's holiday into Civil Right Day.

Happy Plagiarist Day!

Bart

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005 Bart Senior ASA 46 January 6th 05 03:15 AM
Happy 75th Birthday! Amen! Bob Crantz ASA 9 November 16th 04 02:13 AM
Happy Times . . .for now Michael ASA 0 July 2nd 04 12:16 AM
Happy Holidays The Carrolls ASA 2 December 21st 03 02:20 PM