HK HK is offline

Default You've Been 'Loogied'

If you are one of the Seven Dwarfs, you're now in the new, vastly
improved rec.boats "bozo bin," which means that if you are directing
your "bons mots" towards me, you are wasting your time and effort. I
don't see your diarrhea or your high-fiving the diarrhea of the other
members of your group.

Oh. It really doesn't matter how many times you change your ID, either.
We gotcha from the get-go.

I must say, when you totally eliminate the diarrhea from loogy, reggie,
dk, herring, florida jim, et cetera, it sure as hell cuts down on the
number of posts here.

And it smells better in here, too.

So, go ahead, fellas, post away on how you abuse your children, play
your game of golf, take your diaper cruises, affix your anchor line
roller so the line cuts into the rubrail, and buy your boat name letters
on the cheap of the of the cheap so you can affix them themselves and
have a nice, crooked, misaligned presentation.

Cheers!

snerk

I wonder if this is possibly a troll for attention?

On Jul 28, 8:06*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
I wonder if this is possibly a troll for attention?

The really funny part is that Harry claims to only be here to watch
the demise of rec.boats! Kind of hard if you have everyone kill filed
except for JimH and Don!

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 08:06:03 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

I wonder if this is possibly a troll for attention?

WAFA!
Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message

[...]

I am so happy you have a working bozo bin and 3/4 that of the rec.boats
readers are in it. Now if you would stop reminding us of it 12 times a day,
that would be great.
PS You are almost as pathetic as your chief assistant stooge.

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 08:31:09 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

[...]

Wonder how he knew about the boat lettering? I don't think I've mentioned
it over here. The emails must be flying!

"HK" wrote in message

[...]

Oh, never mind. I see he's been let back in. There goes the peace and
quiet.
Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message

[...]

You know how those three like to touch each other and play show and tell.

Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message

[...]

Oops! I meant to say keep in touch with each other.

Senior Member

Default OT: SPAM: Harry's imaginary kill file..

..