Jim Jim is offline

Default You've Been 'Loogied'

"HK" wrote in message

If you are one of the Seven Dwarfs, you're now in the new, vastly improved
rec.boats "bozo bin," which means that if you are directing your "bons
mots" towards me, you are wasting your time and effort. I don't see your
diarrhea or your high-fiving the diarrhea of the other members of your
group.

Oh. It really doesn't matter how many times you change your ID, either. We
gotcha from the get-go.

I must say, when you totally eliminate the diarrhea from loogy, reggie,
dk, herring, florida jim, et cetera, it sure as hell cuts down on the
number of posts here.

And it smells better in here, too.

So, go ahead, fellas, post away on how you abuse your children, play your
game of golf, take your diaper cruises, affix your anchor line roller so
the line cuts into the rubrail, and buy your boat name letters on the
cheap of the of the cheap so you can affix them themselves and have a
nice, crooked, misaligned presentation.

Cheers!

snerk

I am so happy you have a working bozo bin and 3/4 that of the rec.boats
readers are in it. Now if you would stop reminding us of it 12 times a day,
that would be great.
PS You are almost as pathetic as your chief assistant stooge.