DK DK is offline

Default You've Been 'Loogied'

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

If you are one of the Seven Dwarfs, you're now in the new, vastly
improved rec.boats "bozo bin," which means that if you are directing
your "bons mots" towards me, you are wasting your time and effort. I
don't see your diarrhea or your high-fiving the diarrhea of the other
members of your group.

Oh. It really doesn't matter how many times you change your ID,
either. We gotcha from the get-go.

I must say, when you totally eliminate the diarrhea from loogy,
reggie, dk, herring, florida jim, et cetera, it sure as hell cuts down
on the number of posts here.

And it smells better in here, too.

So, go ahead, fellas, post away on how you abuse your children, play
your game of golf, take your diaper cruises, affix your anchor line
roller so the line cuts into the rubrail, and buy your boat name
letters on the cheap of the of the cheap so you can affix them
themselves and have a nice, crooked, misaligned presentation.

Cheers!

snerk

I am so happy you have a working bozo bin and 3/4 that of the rec.boats
readers are in it. Now if you would stop reminding us of it 12 times a
day, that would be great.
PS You are almost as pathetic as your chief assistant stooge.

WAFA does it again!