Senior Member

Default Name this object

On Jul 27, 9:30*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 19:42:30 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message
On Jul 27, 12:01 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 26, 10:15 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

My son just emailed these pictures. He was playing around with a metal
detector out in his backyard, near an old stone wall and cow pasture..

Not sure what it is. Looks like some kind of old, metal button with
leather
straps or something.

http://www.eisboch.com/metal3.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/metal2.jpg

Eisboch

Ask mrs. E.. It looks like an old saddle tieoff to me..

I think you guys are correct, now that I think of it. Mrs.E's horse
saddles have 'em all over the place.

Come to think of it .... so does my Harley's seat.

So, what did I win?

A ride on Mrs.E's horse.

Didn't you tell me once that Mrs. E's horse's name is Mankiller?

Or was that just plain Killer?- Hide quoted text -

Well, then maybe I should let my kid take the ride.. with no safety
gear too

wrote in message

[...]

gear too- Hide quoted text -

No, only you...with NO safety equiptment.