BoatBanter.com

-   -   Name this object (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96481-name-object.html)

Eisboch July 27th 08 03:15 AM

Name this object

My son just emailed these pictures. He was playing around with a metal
detector out in his backyard, near an old stone wall and cow pasture.

Not sure what it is. Looks like some kind of old, metal button with leather
straps or something.

http://www.eisboch.com/metal3.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/metal2.jpg

Eisboch

[email protected] July 27th 08 03:25 AM

Name this object

On Jul 26, 10:15*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
My son just emailed these pictures. *He was playing around with a metal
detector out in his backyard, near an old stone wall and cow pasture.

Not sure what it is. *Looks like some kind of old, metal button with leather
straps or something.

http://www.eisboch.com/metal3.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/metal2.jpg

Eisboch

Ask mrs. E.. It looks like an old saddle tieoff to me..

Reginald Smithers III July 27th 08 04:21 AM

Name this object

Eisboch wrote:
My son just emailed these pictures. He was playing around with a metal
detector out in his backyard, near an old stone wall and cow pasture.

Not sure what it is. Looks like some kind of old, metal button with leather
straps or something.

http://www.eisboch.com/metal3.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/metal2.jpg

Eisboch

Fancy trim for a saddle.

[email protected] July 27th 08 04:41 AM

Name this object

On Jul 26, 11:21*pm, Reginald Smithers III wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
My son just emailed these pictures. *He was playing around with a metal
detector out in his backyard, near an old stone wall and cow pasture.

Not sure what it is. *Looks like some kind of old, metal button with leather
straps or something.

http://www.eisboch.com/metal3.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/metal2.jpg

Eisboch

Fancy trim for a saddle.

Maybe for a work saddle, but not for a fancier saddle or bit.

Eisboch July 27th 08 05:01 AM

Name this object

wrote in message
On Jul 26, 10:15 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
My son just emailed these pictures. He was playing around with a metal
detector out in his backyard, near an old stone wall and cow pasture.

Not sure what it is. Looks like some kind of old, metal button with
leather
straps or something.

http://www.eisboch.com/metal3.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/metal2.jpg

Eisboch

Ask mrs. E.. It looks like an old saddle tieoff to me..

I think you guys are correct, now that I think of it. Mrs.E's horse
saddles have 'em all over the place.

Come to think of it .... so does my Harley's seat.

Eisboch

John H.[_5_] July 27th 08 11:52 AM

Name this object

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 22:15:48 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

My son just emailed these pictures. He was playing around with a metal
detector out in his backyard, near an old stone wall and cow pasture.

Not sure what it is. Looks like some kind of old, metal button with leather
straps or something.

http://www.eisboch.com/metal3.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/metal2.jpg

Eisboch

Looks like the decoration found on a horse bridle.

[email protected] July 27th 08 05:02 PM

Name this object

On Jul 27, 6:52*am, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 22:15:48 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:
My son just emailed these pictures. *He was playing around with a metal
detector out in his backyard, near an old stone wall and cow pasture.

Not sure what it is. *Looks like some kind of old, metal button with leather
straps or something.

http://www.eisboch.com/metal3.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/metal2.jpg

Eisboch

Looks like the decoration found on a horse bridle.

Its a strap-on Loogy gag......

[email protected] July 27th 08 11:58 PM

Name this object

On Jul 27, 12:01*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 26, 10:15 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

My son just emailed these pictures. He was playing around with a metal
detector out in his backyard, near an old stone wall and cow pasture.

Not sure what it is. Looks like some kind of old, metal button with
leather
straps or something.

http://www.eisboch.com/metal3.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/metal2.jpg

Eisboch

Ask mrs. E.. It looks like an old saddle tieoff to me..

I think you guys are correct, now that I think of it. * Mrs.E's horse
saddles have 'em all over the place.

Come to think of it .... so does my Harley's seat.

Eisboch

So, what did I win? ;)

Eisboch July 28th 08 12:42 AM

Name this object

wrote in message

On Jul 26, 10:15 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

My son just emailed these pictures. He was playing around with a metal
detector out in his backyard, near an old stone wall and cow pasture.

Not sure what it is. Looks like some kind of old, metal button with
leather
straps or something.

http://www.eisboch.com/metal3.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/metal2.jpg

Eisboch

Ask mrs. E.. It looks like an old saddle tieoff to me..

I think you guys are correct, now that I think of it. Mrs.E's horse
saddles have 'em all over the place.

Come to think of it .... so does my Harley's seat.

Eisboch

So, what did I win? ;)

A ride on Mrs.E's horse.

Eisboch

Short Wave Sportfishing July 28th 08 02:30 AM

Name this object

wrote in message

On Jul 26, 10:15 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

My son just emailed these pictures. He was playing around with a metal
detector out in his backyard, near an old stone wall and cow pasture.

Not sure what it is. Looks like some kind of old, metal button with
leather
straps or something.

http://www.eisboch.com/metal3.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/metal2.jpg

Eisboch

Ask mrs. E.. It looks like an old saddle tieoff to me..

I think you guys are correct, now that I think of it. Mrs.E's horse
saddles have 'em all over the place.

Come to think of it .... so does my Harley's seat.

So, what did I win? ;)

A ride on Mrs.E's horse.

Didn't you tell me once that Mrs. E's horse's name is Mankiller?

Or was that just plain Killer?