Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Some pics from today...

Beautiful morning on Lake Murray. Here's some sunrise images.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/Sunrise.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/Sunrise01.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/Sunrise02.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictures/Sunrise03.jpg

Also came across this gorgeous boat - guy who ownes it gave me a ride.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictu...ing%20Boat.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictu...g%20Boat01.jpg

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictu...g%20Boat02.jpg

It's fairly quick too - 3500 rpm - 33 mph.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictu...ed%20Demon.jpg

Very nice looking when the sun rises also.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictu...20Evinrude.jpg

And a pic of Bomb Island - where Doolittle practiced for his famous
Tokoyo raid.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Pictu...20Evinrude.jpg

More later as soon as I can get them processed.

Mac Pics John Cairns ASA 0 July 28th 07 03:04 AM
More Pics!!! Capt. Rob ASA 4 October 25th 05 06:12 AM
Some pics from our boating trip today *JimH* General 26 September 17th 05 09:17 PM
New pics John Cairns ASA 14 March 30th 04 04:46 AM
New Lamorinda Skate Park Pics. Moraga,Ca Pics. Skate Park Moraga Ca 94556 Whitewater 0 January 12th 04 03:05 AM