Default Obama and Nuclear Weapons

"Mike" wrote in
:

I am an Elk though, and our only oath is, to believe in God, be a U.S.
citizen, and to defend the U.S. Constitution... no problem, I have
that covered. I guess we won't be influencing any elections anytime
soon. g We will however, help many needy children, and their
families.

I don't find much bad press for Elks. They don't have symbolism related to
Lucifer, with earth symbols covered in netting over the front door and you
don't have to be an Elk to be considered as a political candidate, high
level government bureaucrat, or even Federal Reserve Banker. If they have
a political agenda related to the New World Order, they are much more
successful at hiding it than Freemasons are.

And, I don't think the other Elks threaten to slit their throats from ear
to ear and disembowel their guts into the street for minor transgressions
like Freemasons do....no murders or ritualistic genocides.

Likewise Moose lodges seem less threatening, even than BPOE....

Unlike Freemasons, the various animal lodges don't fill every public space
with phallic symbols like the Phallis of Osirus (Washington Monument) or
the one that USED to be in a Masonic worship park called Dealey Plaza
EXACTLY east of the spot where JFK was murdered.....a simple coincidence
I'm sure....

The Masonic symbols have been replaced, by the way, with a reflecting pool,
most of the rest taken away. Less questions, I suppose.

HK HK is offline

Larry wrote:
"Mike" wrote in
:

[...]

Lots of guys join these organizations so they have a cheap place to
drink themselves into oblivion every night.

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:38:22 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Larry,

What can I say, other than well put. I'll admit, I know little about
"Freemasons," or any other secret cult, other than their existance. I guess
I don't have enough $$$ to be invited into such an organization whew.
Kinda like "Scientologists" I suppose. Thanks for the education!

I am an Elk though, and our only oath is, to believe in God, be a U.S.
citizen, and to defend the U.S. Constitution... no problem, I have that
covered. I guess we won't be influencing any elections anytime soon. g We
will however, help many needy children, and their families.

--Mike

Well, as much as I'd like to hear what Gene says about all this, I
figure if he tells us, he'll have to kill us.
I'm kind of wondering where AARP falls into this, because I was
thinking of becoming a member.
Having second thoughts about that now.

--Vic

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 05:01:49 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

[...]

If you're in to supporting liberal organizations, join them. I lasted a
couple years before I couldn't take it any more.

Any motel will give you the AARP discount just by asking about it. You'll
never have to say you're a member. (Assuming you look at least 50!)

"Mike" wrote in message
Larry,

What can I say, other than well put. I'll admit, I know little about
"Freemasons," or any other secret cult, other than their existance. I
guess I don't have enough $$$ to be invited into such an organization
whew. Kinda like "Scientologists" I suppose. Thanks for the education!

I am an Elk though, and our only oath is, to believe in God, be a U.S.
citizen, and to defend the U.S. Constitution... no problem, I have that
covered. I guess we won't be influencing any elections anytime soon. g
We will however, help many needy children, and their families.

--Mike

San Jose, CA
Lodge #522

Does your Grand Exaulted Ruler know how you act here?

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 02:54:36 +0000, Larry penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

:

| Larry, as a Past Master and Past Patron, you have finally convinced me
| that you are a nut case. Listing the above in the same sentence is
| just unbelievable.... Banker Cartels? Bohemian Society? WTF is
| that???? A bunch of coked out ex-rockers??? Jeeze. You are stuck in
| some sort of time dilation of 1840's South Carolina politics.....
|

|I'll play for a while.....
|
|YOU took an oath to Freemasonry...many oaths if you got as high as you
|say.
|
|By taking this oath, above all else, you have committed yourself,
|totally, to the constitution, edicts, instructions, and dogma of this
|secret society.

There is no constitution. There are no edicts because there is nobody
to pass them down. There is no dogma. How could it be a secret society
if you know about it?

|How can ANYONE who takes a solemn oath, with awful punishments for
|simply revealing Freemasony outside the cult, take ANOTHER oath to
|protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, in direct
|conflict with his Freemasonry oath to obey whatever the Supreme Council,
|CONVENIENTLY located a symbolic 13 blocks North of the front doof of the
|White House, tells him to do?

Part of that oath is to obey the laws of your land...There is no
Supreme Council. If you are referring to the Scottish Rite, they are
merely an appendant group. Just like the Shriners, you have to be a
Freemason to join, but it is not a part of Freemasonry.

|Who do you obey? Suppose your Freemason Supreme Council tells you to
|bomb Iraq, against the will of the American People, against the
|constitution because no war against Iraq has been declared by the
|Congress and a vast majority of the American people are against it?

You have an incredibly tilted notion of what this is about. There is
no "Freemason Supreme Council." Again, if you are talking Scottish
Rite, they have no authority over any Blue Lodge... quite to the
contrary, the Blue Lodges hold authority over *all* of the appendant
bodies.

| Who
|do you obey? YOU are the Freemason President with all that power to
|push that button as you see fit. So isn't your Freemason Vice
|President, your Freemason Secretary of Defense, your Freemasons in the
|Joint Chiefs of Staff, CIA, FBI, Justice Department, Homeland Security,
|FEMA and every other important agency heads.

Hmmmm.... I give you something to worry about....

Clinton was not a Mason, neither was Johnson. McCain probably is.
Obama is a Prince Hall Mason.... I wonder what the changes will be
when the Prince Hall Supreme Council takes over? Wow... this can get
really weird, really fast....

|It's not just Freemasonry. It's ALL the secret societies. Skull and
|Bones at Yale, Bohemian Society and their owl burning rituals for the
|super elite in Northern California where the Atomic Bomb was dreamed up,
|the Council On Foreign Relations secret society, the Trilateral
|Commission secret society....where do all their LOYALTIES LIE? Who
|pulls THEIR strings, too?

I have no clue. I don't even know if they have strings! I know they
have nothing to do with Freemasonry. I belong to The Benevolent &
Protective Order of Elks an Elk, too..... what insidious designs do
they have that I am not aware of?

|Freemasonry was infiltrated by the Banking Elite long before you walked
|through that door. It's common knowledge.

Really? First I've heard of it. In fact, I don't think I know of a
single banker in my lodge.... a couple of CPAs, but no bankers. Do you
suppose they are under cover?

|Hell, they were at the top
|of the pyramid from the beginning of most lodges after the masons
|screwed up and opened membership outside their guilds. Money took over.

Wow! As master I was responsible for auditing the books. You mean all
of those events we held to raise money for the Masonic Orphanage and
the Masonic Home were unnecessary?

|It still controls it. What if some "other entity" took control, say,
|for example, Zionists, which would explain why AIPAC has so much control
|over our government and its policies and its purse strings vis-a-vis
|Israel? They get into high places and tell the Freemason 32nd degree in
|the Oval Office he must obey his oath and attack Zionism's
|enemies...Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, other Arab states. Is it very
|important WE, the people who will pay the price for his treachery, know
|EXACTLY where his allegiance lies...to US or to THEM?
|
|But that basic question of who are YOU, a Freemason, loyal to, having
|taken that binding oath to follow the orders from above you in
|Freemasonry....first, ahead of everything else....that SHOULD preclude
|you from taking a solemn oath to hold office in any government level in
|America...or any other civilized country who forces its politicians to
|swear allegiance to the COUNTRY...ONLY.

No Freemason makes any sort of commitment that runs at cross purposes
to his family, his religion, or his country. I don't know who YOU are
following, but they certainly have no idea of what Freemasonry is
about.

|It's a clear conflict of
|interest...especially given Freemasonry's murderous history to those who
|violated their oath to it, once dragged into it.

I guess everybody knows that to be true, too?

Oh..... bull****.

|The Christians' Bible tells them not to take any oaths,
Not that is matters to me, but no, it doesn't.

--
Agent 5.00 Build 1159
Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
HK HK is offline

:

> [...]

|America...or any other civilized country who forces its politicians to
|swear allegiance to the COUNTRY...ONLY.

No Freemason makes any sort of commitment that runs at cross purposes
to his family, his religion, or his country. I don't know who YOU are
following, but they certainly have no idea of what Freemasonry is
about.

|It's a clear conflict of
|interest...especially given Freemasonry's murderous history to those who
|violated their oath to it, once dragged into it.

I guess everybody knows that to be true, too?

|Tell me now how crazy I am.....I've listened to Freemasonry's attack
|before, even to my face by local politicians.

Oh..... bull****.

|The Christians' Bible tells them not to take any oaths,
Not that is matters to me, but no, it doesn't.

I suppose if you like to believe in exotic cults, you'd buy into Larry's
view of Freemasonry. My father was part of Freemasonry and was a member
of Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, and I
suppose the brothers there overlooked his blue eyes, fair skin and blond
hair. :)
RPS RPS is offline

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 02:54:36 +0000, Larry penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

As a member of the Freemasons, I am sure you are privy to all of the
secrets, wasn't Jack the Ripper a Freemason who was out to kill a woman
carrying the illegitimate child of a Royal Family Member? This is just
between us in rec.boats, so it won't get back to your lodge.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:29:59 -0400, RPS penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|Gene Kearns wrote:
| On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 02:54:36 +0000, Larry penned the following well
| considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:
|

|As a member of the Freemasons, I am sure you are privy to all of the
|secrets, wasn't Jack the Ripper a Freemason who was out to kill a woman
|carrying the illegitimate child of a Royal Family Member? This is just
|between us in rec.boats, so it won't get back to your lodge.

Yes, that is true.............................ly fiction!

Murder by Decree (1979) (The wife and I saw it.)

Sherlock Holmes, usually correct, makes really bizarre motions
purported to be some sort of Masonic signs. Maybe you've stumbled onto
something, though..... Larry, Sherlock, and the 7%
solution...............

--
Agent 5.00 Build 1159
Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Gene Kearns wrote in news:4888988d$0
:

No Freemason makes any sort of commitment that runs at cross purposes
to his family, his religion, or his country. I don't know who YOU are
following, but they certainly have no idea of what Freemasonry is
about.

http://www.trosch.org/bks/blue_lodge.html

This is just one of over 318,000 websites Google found. I know nothing
about this nutcase and frankly I don't care, but I cannot fathom that all
318,000 websites about your oath are all a pack of liars and
schitzophrenics with an axe to grind against Freemasons if Freemasons are
totally innocent, as you infer.

So, you proclaim to your Freemasons across the world you never took any
kind of oath like this at any time in your Freemason history? Is that
correct? I'm not talking about the exact wording listed in this website.
I'm talking about ANY OATH OF ALLEGIANCE OR LOYALTY to Freemasonry over all
others, regardless of the exact wording.

Do you so proclaim?

Freemasonry sure has the Christians all stirred up and fighting mad.....One
cannot but wonder why. There aren't thousands of Christian webpages
against Elks, VFW Posts, American Legion, Order of the Moose or other odd
animal lodges full of drunks trying to stay away from their dominant wives.

Why is that? Why is it FREEMASONRY they are so adamantly after if nothing
is wrong?

Speaking of weird weapons... Short Wave Sportfishing General 37 December 24th 07 10:29 PM
Nuclear Proliferation Gilligan ASA 10 November 16th 06 10:55 PM
OT Weapons of Mass Destruction? [email protected] General 79 May 1st 05 10:31 PM