Default New T-Top skin...

I got returned the Ranger home with the new T-Top skin.

This is not the final version - it's a prototype. My dealer is
getting into vacuum forming hard tops (he used to make them by hand)
and used my boat as an experiment in building the exterior skins for
things like flying bridges, Cobia style T-tops, etc.

It came out really nice for a prototype. In the Winter, he is
rebuilding a new skin with an electronics box as a thank you for the
patience as he fitted this onto the top. He's also going to be adding
running lights and a pair of out riggers.

WHOO HOO!!!

It's nice to know people - and have your nephew as the Service
Manager. :)

http://www.swsports.org/images/IMG_0005.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/IMG_0006.JPG

http://www.swsports.org/images/IMG_0008.JPG

And I got a new gizmo - better than a transom saver.

http://www.swsports.org/images/IMG_0007.JPG

More later.

I got returned the Ranger home with the new T-Top skin.

This is not the final version - it's a prototype. My dealer is
getting into vacuum forming hard tops (he used to make them by hand)
and used my boat as an experiment in building the exterior skins for
things like flying bridges, Cobia style T-tops, etc.

It came out really nice for a prototype. In the Winter, he is
rebuilding a new skin with an electronics box as a thank you for the
patience as he fitted this onto the top. He's also going to be adding
running lights and a pair of out riggers.

WHOO HOO!!!

snip..

Lucky you....... a local dealer quoted me almost $500 to install the
official 'sun protector' (bimini) on the Yukon.

On Jul 18, 3:53*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:4mr1841ssskp8iktb4f4tts92q5cpi77hi@4ax .com...I got returned the Ranger home with the new T-Top skin.

This is not the final version - it's a prototype. *My dealer is
getting into vacuum forming hard tops (he used to make them by hand)
and used my boat as an experiment in building the exterior skins for
things like flying bridges, Cobia style T-tops, etc.

It came out really nice for a prototype. *In the Winter, he is
rebuilding a new skin with an electronics box as a thank you for the
patience as he fitted this onto the top. *He's also going to be adding
running lights and a pair of out riggers.

WHOO HOO!!!

snip..

Lucky you....... a local dealer quoted me almost $500 to install the
official 'sun protector' (bimini) on the Yukon.

Don, you can purchase a bimini on line for less than half that price
and install it yourself. The installation is not difficult although
requires 2-3 people.

"JimH" wrote in message
[...]

Any recommendations on a reliable company?
On these hot 28 C days, that sun tends to bake you.

On Jul 18, 5:20*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

[...]

We purchased ours here and had not problems.

http://coversearch.com/

We purchased Sunbrella fabric.

"JimH" wrote in message

[...]

thanks Jim... they even had my princecraft yukon in the choice database.
$285.00. Now I have to see what shipping & brokerage fees come to.

Another Red Skin Joe ASA 0 September 6th 07 05:29 PM
Wet or dry suit, or just skin? Moby Dick General 23 March 10th 07 02:33 AM
Fish & Skin\ I/0 HugYourPug General 0 April 30th 04 11:19 AM
A Chip Under The Old Skin Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 August 3rd 03 10:37 AM
skin boats Jim Hart Boat Building 1 July 3rd 03 11:10 AM