Bertie the Bunyip

Default A Chip Under The Old Skin

Nik wrote in
:

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 02:26:12 GMT, "Holly"
wrote:

"Nik" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:53:04 GMT, "Holly"
wrote:

Well there are chips inserted into dogs to track them and chips
inserted into all kinds of merchandise to track them. It seems the
future holds

chips
that can be placed under the skin of people to track them and
confirm

their
identity as well. No longer a need to carry around cumbersome
driver licenses and credit cards. Thirteen years ago it was an
Irishman that

told
me this would be coming down the pike. I thought he was crazy....at
the time.

Holly

Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and
bond, to receive F21 a mark in their right hand, or in their
foreheads:
Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the
name of the beast, or the number of his name....

Nik

They'd say anything to scare you into being a Christian, wouldn't
they? The apostles were wrong about when Jesus would return. I think
they screwed a few other things up as well. But their heart were in
the right place. Now Martin Luther, there's a man for ya! Tried to get
things back on track, he did. He questioned why one needs to go
through the church to get to God.

Myself, I agree with him about that part but there are weaknesses in
his total argument. I'm thinking particularly about the bit where he
reckons that God can hold contradictions to be the case.

Well, there's the part about you and thnking, there's a contradiction..

bertie