Jim Jim is offline

Default Ping: SW Tom

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

Hey, it *is* boating related.

Eisboch
Indeed, but he doesn't seem to know anything.

Jim's having a little fun here as a break from growing bananas.
"Growing" .... not "going".

Anyhoo, despite your doubts, he knows more about boats than most
others in the NG, including me. He's just bashful about his
knowledge.

Eisboch
He works very hard at keeping it secret.

That's because he's here to roll in the mud...not help the overall tone
of the group.

What kind of boatman waits till the middle of july to dig his boat out of
moth balls. Rhetorical. We already know the answer.
Once we get rid of three sour notes the tone will be sweet.

What is going to get rid of the stench you create with virtually every
post you plop here?

Hey...how's that old, clapped out, underpowered, and now completely p.o.s.
boat of yours? Do you still have it, or just the photo of it?

Broke your word again.
BTW How do you figger that your presence here improves the "tone". You
certainly are a sour old man.

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

[...]

Go play with your collective slow-witted son, Loogy.

On Jul 14, 6:17*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 14, 5:56*pm, "Jim" wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message

On Jul 14, 4:30 pm, "Jim" wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

I am thinking about purchasing a Parker 2100.

Is the splash board standard or an option?

Thanks!

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 14, 6:17 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 14, 5:56 pm, "Jim" wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 14, 4:30 pm, "Jim" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!
On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:
[...]

From Loogy:

" I'm an idiot? Please show us where I said I'd never post here again.
This is the place where you make up another of your lies, low life."

"I'm out."
Loogy 7-10-2008

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 07:30:37 -0400, HK wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:19:36 -0400, HK wrote:

Well, then, I go back to my original post on this to you...that as a
boating newsgroup, this place is lost, and that I show up mainly to
watch the aberrant behavior of the seven dwarfs and (as you mentioned)
to crap on one of their heads from time to time.

None of the seven, so far as I can tell, has the slightest interest in
boating related subjects or, if they do, they seem incapable of making
any but the most empty headed of posts (e.g., I took my kid wakeboarding
yesterday, or, I took my 93 grandchildren on a cruise).

So...

Harry, your statement, "I show up mainly to watch aberrant behavior...", is
belied by the sheer quantity of attack posts you make here.

I am willing to make you a deal. I will make no posts on Chuck's Island if
you make no more than one more post here, in answer to this one.

Look what you'd have to gain!
Deal.

Not that you had anything to add, boating-wise, there or here.

D'oh...there he goes again.

That's what I did, braindead...I made one more post "here," in answer to
your "deal." I interpreted "here" to mean the thread in which you
offered your deal, and nothing more than that. Perhaps if your language
skills were better, you would have worded your deal more clearly.

Move on, braindead...you're getting nowhere with this one.

Where are your fellow dwarfs...I'm sure they'll take your side and make
you feel better.

Bull****.

You've shown what your word is worth, Harry.

HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
[...]

Sure, John. As if your worthless offer would be some sort of real
incentive to me, beyond that thread itself. But, hey, you believe
whatever your peabrain tells you. What you think, feel or do here or
elsewhere doesn't matter to me. You're just one of the dwarfs.

BTW, you ever take that new boat of yours out on the Bay? Maybe you can
tow it behind your new camper.

John H. wrote:
[...]

This is comical. John got you in a "gotcha". Give him the victory and
move on.
There will be many more schoolyard recess debates to be won, of that I am
sure.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

John H. wrote:
[...]

No, he doesn't. I presumed he was referring to the thread at hand. He
offered no incentive that was worth anything to me. Now, if he promised
to propel himself on his motorcycle into a bridge abutment at 90 mph.
well *that* would have been something to consider.

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

wrote:

[...]

No comment.
Right now I am going down to the BOAT to change a circuit breaker that I
ordered and arrived yesterday.
Remember BOATS? They float in water and usually provide a great deal of
pleasure and relaxation.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'm going down to the boatyard later this morning for a short boat ride
with a buddy who is interested in buying a Parker similar to mine. He
was planning to order his with an F225, and I'm trying to convince him
he needs only a 40 mph boat, not a 52 mph boat. My incentive is that he
promised to scrub out the boat afterwards and buy me lunch.

Ping: Tom Tim General 3 November 18th 06 01:04 PM
Ping RCE Dan Krueger General 5 June 14th 06 01:45 AM
OT--PING...DSK DSK General 3 November 18th 04 12:14 AM
PING Bob Capt. Mooron ASA 6 October 28th 03 10:45 PM