Default Ping: SW Tom

Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

I am thinking about purchasing a Parker 2100.

Is the splash board standard or an option?

Thanks!

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

I am thinking about purchasing a Parker 2100.

Is the splash board standard or an option?

Thanks!

Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

I am thinking about purchasing a Parker 2100.

Is the splash board standard or an option?

Thanks!

A splashboard is an option. It is attached to the port and starboard
jump seats and is removable.

Sincerely,
Robin Parker
Marketing/Dealer Support

Yep. And when my dealer asked if I wanted the splashboard, I said "delete
that option."

I also "deleted" the seats in the vee of the bow, and I opted for two
swivel seats abaft the center console instead of a leaning post.

There was a fairly long list of stuff to accept or delete, some at no
cost, some at additional charges, and some for a credit against the total.

My god man. That console and helm was designed for the leaning post. It was
you who screwed up, not Parker. And I'll bet they tried to talk you out of
that pontoon boat style top too. And you deleted the splash board to boot.
You are your own worst enemy.

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

[...]

This from a guy whose boat doesn't exist, or if it does, is a clapped
out old underpowered pocket cruiser from the late 1980's and is in such
poor shape he dare not post a decent photo of it?

I don't like leaning posts.

I don't like tee-tops, because they don't provide enough shade.

The splashboard serves no useful purpose for me.

Got it, Florida Jim? Now...do something useful (for you). Go pee up a rope.

Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

[...]

All that sometimes waterborne golf cart is missing is the fringe around the
surrey top and rich Corinthian leather seats. Oh, and a privy for the
ladies.

On Jul 14, 4:30*pm, "Jim" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

JimH wrote:
Hey Tom!

On 7/13/08 7:41 PM, xxxx wrote:

[...]

Doh! Why would a manufacturer list something as an option that would
put a boat in danger of sinking if not installed?

Eh? ;-)

I know I am going to regret this ......

...... so I won't.

Eisboch

On Jul 14, 5:26*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
I know I am going to regret this ......

..... * so I won't.

Eisboch

Good, as you would have been shown to be wrong, something Tom cannot
handle.

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 14, 5:26 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
I know I am going to regret this ......

..... so I won't.

Eisboch

Good, as you would have been shown to be wrong, something Tom cannot
handle.
------------------------------------

If I am wrong, then I was right to begin with.

Carry on.

Eisboch

*------------------------------------

If I am wrong, then I was right to begin with.

Carry on.

Eisboch

Yes, you were right...............about being wrong.

A song for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE9AwR0awVQ

Ping: Tom Tim General 3 November 18th 06 01:04 PM
Ping RCE Dan Krueger General 5 June 14th 06 01:45 AM
OT--PING...DSK DSK General 3 November 18th 04 12:14 AM
PING Bob Capt. Mooron ASA 6 October 28th 03 10:45 PM