DSK

Default OT--PING...DSK

NOYB wrote:
No kidding. But our friend Doug said that he believed that the story was BS
and was "disproven".

Quote where I said any such thing.

DSK

NOYB

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
NOYB wrote:
No kidding. But our friend Doug said that he believed that the story was
BS and was "disproven".

Quote where I said any such thing.

"Saddam Hussein may have been offering checks to families of Palestinain
suicide bombers, but first of all 1- it's not proven"(and then you followed
up with the following)" it's also been reported by some Arab sources that
the whole
thing was either a fake, or very trumped up to make Saddam look good.
But then, as an overzealous whacko yourself, you have a license to
believe all sorts of malarkey."Still think it's fake and trumped up?

DSK

NOYB wrote:
"Saddam Hussein may have been offering checks to families of Palestinain
suicide bombers, but first of all 1- it's not proven"(and then you followed
up with the following)" it's also been reported by some Arab sources that
the whole
thing was either a fake, or very trumped up to make Saddam look good.
But then, as an overzealous whacko yourself, you have a license to
believe all sorts of malarkey."

And that's the same thing as me saying it's "disproven"?

I've misjudged you, NOBBY. You really are stupid.

DSK

NOYB

. ..

NOYB wrote:
"Saddam Hussein may have been offering checks to families of Palestinain
suicide bombers, but first of all 1- it's not proven"(and then you
followed up with the following)" it's also been reported by some Arab
sources that the whole
thing was either a fake, or very trumped up to make Saddam look good.
But then, as an overzealous whacko yourself, you have a license to
believe all sorts of malarkey."

And that's the same thing as me saying it's "disproven"?

You cited "Arab sources" that stated the reports were "fake, or very trumped
up."

So, yes, that's the same thing as saying the reports were disproven.

Ping: Peggie Hall RG General 2 March 20th 04 07:27 PM
ping Mike McCrea Little Tupper Time George General 10 February 27th 04 01:10 PM
Ping Pong Balls - Conclusion Tailgunner Boat Building 15 January 19th 04 04:02 PM
Ping Pong Balls Tailgunner Boat Building 39 December 26th 03 02:34 PM
PING Bob Capt. Mooron ASA 6 October 28th 03 10:45 PM