HK HK is offline

Default Against My Better Judgement..............

wrote:

I have a diploma, and a license.

A G.E.D. and a learner's permit, most likely, right, justwaitaloogy?

On Jul 8, 8:25*am, "Jim" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

Hey, Don, over in another thread I said you claimed to have evidence
of Harry's lobster boat, you came back with another question about
what evidence did you say you had. I answered. Will you please address
the reply I posted?

I had to apologize to the American Association of Posts today...I called
Loogy "dumb as a post," but the posts objected.

Talking to posts again, WAFA?

In Harry's narcissistic brain, if you ask him about any of his many,
many lies, then somehow you are dumb!!!!

wrote in message
On Jul 8, 4:45 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 7, 7:42 pm, wrote:

On Jul 7, 9:23 am, "Don White" wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message

m...

"BAR" wrote in message
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:38 pm, JimH wrote:
........friends of ours convinced us to take the boat out
today. We
did and never saw so many aholes out on the water. Even our
normally
secluded swimming hole was abuzz with the aholes and
jetskiers.

Made it back safe and sound despite folks clogging up the
river and
gas docks by not knowing how to maneuver their
boats......reminded
me
of a member here and his difficulties handling his new 18 foot
boat..

Heading out tomorrow for Kelleys Island as things will return
normal tomorrow.

PS: I see the Team Wrecked.Boats spent the afternoon here
talking
about Chucks place and whining. Too funny.

Not me, I spent the day at the track watching the mouse, and
being
just as respectful to the new riders, as they were to us when
we were
new.. Not bitching and thinking I was better than them and they
should
get our of my way, like some assholes here....

Well, I'm glad your kid didn't get seriously injured. Motorcycle
racing is very much like parachuting: the more you do it, the
more
likely you are going to have a serious accident.

Really? I've made 1700 jumps all non-military and the worst thing
that
every happened to me was I broke my left thumb. Hell, I never had
ride my reserve.

There's still hope, hey?

No more skydiving for me, back problems now.

My sole purpose in life now is to expose your lies.

You have back problems, at least it didn't change your sexual
orientation.

A friend of mines daughter was married to a South African skydiving
fanatic. He was an instructor and followed the seasons from the
Northeast
(Rhode Island) to Florida (Deland). She had several hundred jumps.

They divorced a few years ago, now she is in a lesbian relationship
where
both partners have been artificially inseminated and have young
babies.

I guess skydiving does funny things to your mind.

Duh! Just reading Berties' posts the last couple of years is proof
positive
of that.
Trouble is..he leans more towards the 'nasty', rather than the
'funny'.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Don, over in another thread I said you claimed to have evidence
of Harry's lobster boat, you came back with another question about
what evidence did you say you had. I answered. Will you please address
the reply I posted?

Hey "hidden/bodacious", you sure are obsessed with this lobster
boat...........not only here but at another place.- Hide quoted text -

WTF are you talking about? What "another place"? Obsessed? Did you
ever see posts from Harry claiming ownership of a 36' Zimmerman like
lobster boat?
If someone claims such, why is it an obsession if someone asks him
about it?

================================

If you ask a bazillion freakin' times, that's an obsession.

On Jul 7, 10:54*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 7, 9:23 am, "Don White" wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message

m...

"BAR" wrote in message
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:38 pm, JimH wrote:
........friends of ours convinced us to take the boat out today..
We
did and never saw so many aholes out on the water. Even our
normally
secluded swimming hole was abuzz with the aholes and jetskiers.

Made it back safe and sound despite folks clogging up the river
and
gas docks by not knowing how to maneuver their boats......reminded
me
of a member here and his difficulties handling his new 18 foot
boat..

Heading out tomorrow for Kelleys Island as things will return to
normal tomorrow.

PS: I see the Team Wrecked.Boats spent the afternoon here talking
about Chucks place and whining. Too funny.

Not me, I spent the day at the track watching the mouse, and being
just as respectful to the new riders, as they were to us when we
were
new.. Not bitching and thinking I was better than them and they
should
get our of my way, like some assholes here....

Well, I'm glad your kid didn't get seriously injured. Motorcycle
racing is very much like parachuting: the more you do it, the more
likely you are going to have a serious accident.

Really? I've made 1700 jumps all non-military and the worst thing
that
every happened to me was I broke my left thumb. Hell, I never had to
[...]

You are incorrect. *I made no such claim. If you want information on Harry's
boats, you'll have to convince him to share.
I believe he did have a deal with a former regular here...
If I was you, I'd investigate on Skippers well being.- Hide quoted text -

Remember when Harry went so far as to create a sock puppet just to try
and convince people here that he had a lobster boat?

Now, remember saying this:
Years ago Harry sent me pictures of a very nice lobster boat.
Was it his..yours.. or Blurts boat..?? I couldn't verify it enough to
suit
this group.

Please forward that email, we'd love to see it.
HK HK is offline

wrote in message

On Jul 7, 9:23 am, "Don White" wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:38 pm, JimH wrote:
[...]

Poor pathetic justwaitaloogy...so desperate, so unappealing.

wrote in message

On Jul 7, 9:23 am, "Don White" wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message

m...

"BAR" wrote in message
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:38 pm, JimH wrote:
[...]

Oh boy! Assuming I still had the e-mail buried somewhere, do you really
think I'd send that private message without Harry's approval?

On Jul 9, 8:39*am, wrote:
On Jul 8, 6:09*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 7, 7:42*pm, wrote:

On Jul 7, 9:23*am, "Don White" wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message

m...

"BAR" wrote in message
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:38 pm, JimH wrote:
[...]

Hee-hee. * What evidence do you have that you earned an engineering
degree as you previously claimed to hold?- Hide quoted text -

I have a diploma, and a license.

Yeah...........right.

Last time you told us about it someone found out that the college you
claimed to earn the degree at does not offer such a degree.

The only degree you have is a GED.

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 11:42:02 -0700 (PDT), JimH
wrote:

The only degree you have is a GED.

On GED's and other "certifications" not related to anything else.
I spent about 30 days in high school. Preferred to stay home and
read, or when the truant officers were after me I would climb a tree
in the park and read up there. Read about 2 books a day.
Did a short stint at Montefiore, the "bad boys" school in Chicago.
Made friends with a big black kid right off and he made sure I got to
keep my lunch money and bus fare.
Ditched that "school" after a few weeks because it interfered with my
reading.
The school authorities were after me all the time to show up at Tilden
Continuation once I turned 16, so my ma was happy - no, eager - to
sign off on my Navy enlistment when I was 16.
No dad at home.
First year aboard ship I signed up for and took the GED tests.
Got called off watch to report to the XO's cabin when the results came
back. He told me I topped the Fleet in that series of tests, and
congratulated me. As I recall, he wanted to say more, but seeing
as I was a nasty, uncommunicative, oil-stained boilerman, he preferred
I just leave his cabin, which was ok by me.
The GED was good enough for college entrance, though I had to
do an English essay and math test.
I had a successful IT career with no college degree, as I was about
16 hours short of my EngLit/IT double major.
More than once I told an interviewer that my consulting company
constructed resume was wrong in stating I had a BS.
Never seemed to hurt my prospects.
Sometimes you need that piece of paper, sometimes you don't.
Here's something funny - at least it was to me.
And though I never gave it any thought until now, maybe it played a
part in later making sure prospective employers were clear about my
resume.
In 1968 I applied for and got a job as a heavy pressman at IH
dozer works in Chicago. Pure bull work, a shift normally just tonging
18 tons of yellow hot track shoes through a punch/extrusion press.
Usually had an audience of guys on break, and my crew was happy with
the piecework money.
The basic requirements for the job were strength, stamina and
occasionally setting in a different die with a hoist. No education
required.
When I applied for the job, I put on the H.S. education part:
Chicago Vocational High School. Half a semester, Grades all "F"
USN GED.
Well, after about a month on the job I get called into personnel
and the guy with the tie and white shirt somberly tells me there
is no record of me attending CVS H.S.!!!!
I told him until I went in the Navy I was Fred Smith, but the Navy
used my birth certificate and I am now Victor.
Never heard anything more, but I still have trouble believing
they cared about my stated failure in H.S.
Bureaucracy at its best.
Best piece of paper I've had is my DD214.

--Vic