Default Against My Better Judgement..............

.........friends of ours convinced us to take the boat out today. We
did and never saw so many aholes out on the water. Even our normally
secluded swimming hole was abuzz with the aholes and jetskiers.

Made it back safe and sound despite folks clogging up the river and
gas docks by not knowing how to maneuver their boats......reminded me
of a member here and his difficulties handling his new 18 foot boat..

Heading out tomorrow for Kelleys Island as things will return to
normal tomorrow.

PS: I see the Team Wrecked.Boats spent the afternoon here talking
about Chucks place and whining. Too funny.

On Jul 6, 6:38*pm, JimH wrote:
........friends of ours convinced us to take the boat out today. *We
did and never saw so many aholes out on the water. *Even our normally
secluded swimming hole was abuzz with the aholes and jetskiers.

Made it back safe and sound despite folks clogging up the river and
gas docks by not knowing how to maneuver their boats......reminded me
of a member here and his difficulties handling his new 18 foot boat..

Heading out tomorrow for Kelleys Island as things will return to
normal tomorrow.

PS: *I see the Team Wrecked.Boats spent the afternoon here talking
about Chucks place and whining. * Too funny.

An intelligent man wouldn't do anything against their better judgement.

On Jul 6, 6:50*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:38 pm, JimH wrote:
........friends of ours convinced us to take the boat out today. *We
did and never saw so many aholes out on the water. *Even our normally
secluded swimming hole was abuzz with the aholes and jetskiers.

Made it back safe and sound despite folks clogging up the river and
gas docks by not knowing how to maneuver their boats......reminded me
of a member here and his difficulties handling his new 18 foot boat..

Heading out tomorrow for Kelleys Island as things will return to
normal tomorrow.

PS: *I see the Team Wrecked.Boats spent the afternoon here talking
about Chucks place and whining. * Too funny.

An intelligent man wouldn't do anything against their better judgement.

An intelligent *man* might not do anything against *his* better
*judgment*, crap-for-brains.

Next time you go to school, work hard and try to complete the third grade..

Loogy never ceases to amaze me.
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:50 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:38 pm, JimH wrote:
[...]

He doesn't amaze me...he reminds me of the guy with the mop at the car
wash, except the guy with the mop at the car wash works for a living.

Senior Member

On Jul 6, 6:38*pm, JimH wrote:
........friends of ours convinced us to take the boat out today. *We
did and never saw so many aholes out on the water. *Even our normally
secluded swimming hole was abuzz with the aholes and jetskiers.

Made it back safe and sound despite folks clogging up the river and
gas docks by not knowing how to maneuver their boats......reminded me
of a member here and his difficulties handling his new 18 foot boat..

Heading out tomorrow for Kelleys Island as things will return to
normal tomorrow.

PS: *I see the Team Wrecked.Boats spent the afternoon here talking
about Chucks place and whining. * Too funny.

Not me, I spent the day at the track watching the mouse, and being
just as respectful to the new riders, as they were to us when we were
new.. Not bitching and thinking I was better than them and they should
get our of my way, like some assholes here....

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 17:02:10 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

thinking I was better than them and they should
get our of my way

Get out of my way. :)

Senior Member

On Jul 6, 8:06*pm, HK wrote:

Well, I'm glad your kid didn't get seriously injured.

Thanks man.. I knew there was a human somewhere behind that frekin'
sockpuppet. ..