Default Nice day for a boat ride...

.... except for the fog. Choice was go today and risk fog or wait until
tomorrow with forecasts of 30-35 kt. winds.

I opted for the fog. Not too bad though. Only three times where we had to
slow down and navigate with radar, GPS and compass only. Seas were flat
calm on the Cape Cod Bay side. Different story after exiting the Cape Cod
Canal and entering Buzzard's Bay.

Nice, 3 and a half hour run. New (old) boat ran perfectly.

http://www.eisboch.com/fogbank.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/flat.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/wake.jpg

Eisboch

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:31:07 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

... except for the fog. Choice was go today and risk fog or wait until
tomorrow with forecasts of 30-35 kt. winds.

I opted for the fog. Not too bad though. Only three times where we had to
slow down and navigate with radar, GPS and compass only. Seas were flat
calm on the Cape Cod Bay side. Different story after exiting the Cape Cod
Canal and entering Buzzard's Bay.

Nice, 3 and a half hour run. New (old) boat ran perfectly.

http://www.eisboch.com/fogbank.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/flat.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/wake.jpg

Eisboch

Thanks for the shots. You reminded me I've got to get to West Marine
tomorrow and get a US flag for the boat tomorrow.

Senior Member

On Jul 2, 9:31*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
... except for the fog. * Choice was go today and risk fog or wait until
tomorrow with forecasts of 30-35 kt. winds.

I opted for the fog. * Not too bad though. *Only three times where we had to
slow down and navigate with radar, GPS and compass only. * Seas were flat
calm on the Cape Cod Bay side. * Different story after exiting the Cape Cod
Canal and entering Buzzard's Bay.

Nice, 3 and a half hour run. *New (old) boat ran perfectly.

http://www.eisboch.com/fogbank.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/flat.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/wake.jpg

Eisboch

Thanks for reminding us what it's all about. Looks nice out there...

wrote:

... except for the fog. Choice was go today and risk fog or wait until
tomorrow with forecasts of 30-35 kt. winds.

I opted for the fog. Not too bad though. Only three times where we had to
slow down and navigate with radar, GPS and compass only. Seas were flat
calm on the Cape Cod Bay side. Different story after exiting the Cape Cod
Canal and entering Buzzard's Bay.

Nice, 3 and a half hour run. New (old) boat ran perfectly.

http://www.eisboch.com/fogbank.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/flat.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/wake.jpg

From the images, that must have been a blast.

Glad you made it home safe and sound.

A Super Boat Ride... John H. General 86 April 17th 08 12:46 PM
Early-bird bike ride helps Sierra Club ("Morning Glory" ride) Garrison Hilliard General 5 July 8th 05 05:44 PM
On Topic: Interesting boat ride Gould 0738 General 3 September 15th 04 05:27 PM
Nice Day for a boat ride Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 January 28th 04 05:07 AM
Interesting boat ride...... Gould 0738 General 21 October 21st 03 02:00 AM