[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Nice day for a boat ride...

On Jul 2, 9:31*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
... except for the fog. * Choice was go today and risk fog or wait until
tomorrow with forecasts of 30-35 kt. winds.

I opted for the fog. * Not too bad though. *Only three times where we had to
slow down and navigate with radar, GPS and compass only. * Seas were flat
calm on the Cape Cod Bay side. * Different story after exiting the Cape Cod
Canal and entering Buzzard's Bay.

Nice, 3 and a half hour run. *New (old) boat ran perfectly.

http://www.eisboch.com/fogbank.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/flat.jpg

http://www.eisboch.com/wake.jpg

Eisboch

Thanks for reminding us what it's all about. Looks nice out there...