Senior Member

Default Jim H

I would appreciate if anyone can forward me this guys real contact
information. Please, do it through e-mail.. Thanks Scotty

On Jun 30, 10:44*pm, wrote:
I would appreciate if anyone can forward me this guys real contact
information. Please, do it through e-mail.. Thanks Scotty

I provide it every time I post here.

What is your problem Scottie?
Senior Member

On Jun 30, 10:44*pm, wrote:
I would appreciate if anyone can forward me this guys real contact
information. Please, do it through e-mail.. Thanks Scotty

Bump: Still need this guys name and address if anyone has it.

On Jul 1, 12:30*am, wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:44*pm, wrote:

I would appreciate if anyone can forward me this guys real contact
information. Please, do it through e-mail.. Thanks Scotty

Bump: Still need this guys name and address if anyone has it.

I've seen it, I'll let you know.

On Jul 1, 8:11*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:30 am, wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:44 pm, wrote:

I would appreciate if anyone can forward me this guys real contact
information. Please, do it through e-mail.. Thanks Scotty
Bump: Still need this guys name and address if anyone has it.

I've seen it, I'll let you know.

Be careful there, fella; you might get bit on the butt and not in the
way you'd like. (Probably too subtle for you, hey?)

Why for googling something that YOU provided?
Senior Member

On Jul 1, 7:55*am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:30*am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:44*pm, wrote:

I would appreciate if anyone can forward me this guys real contact
information. Please, do it through e-mail.. Thanks Scotty

Bump: Still need this guys name and address if anyone has it.

I've seen it, I'll let you know.

If you find it let me know. But don't note it here, no need for anyone
to know who gave it to me.. And no, I don't want to beat him up,
well, it would be nice, but I would like to drag his fat ass into a CT
courtroom for Copyright litigation. In case anyone here is wondering.
He has blatantly stolen my kids business' logo and is using it on
another group. He thinks he is clever, and has changed it slightly. I
am going to let the TM atty we filed with, decide if he is clever
enough. I have archived several posts of his which prove he
intentionally stole the concept... Hopefully I can meet the little
bitch this summer sometime in front of a judge.

On Jul 1, 8:14*am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:55*am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 12:30*am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:44*pm, wrote:

[...]

If I come up, can I bitch slap the low life afterward?!