HK HK is offline

Default Jim H

wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:55 am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:30 am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:44 pm, wrote:
I would appreciate if anyone can forward me this guys real contact
information. Please, do it through e-mail.. Thanks Scotty
Bump: Still need this guys name and address if anyone has it.

I've seen it, I'll let you know.

If you find it let me know. But don't note it here, no need for anyone
to know who gave it to me.. And no, I don't want to beat him up,
well, it would be nice, but I would like to drag his fat ass into a CT
courtroom for Copyright litigation. In case anyone here is wondering.
He has blatantly stolen my kids business' logo and is using it on
another group. He thinks he is clever, and has changed it slightly. I
am going to let the TM atty we filed with, decide if he is clever
enough. I have archived several posts of his which prove he
intentionally stole the concept... Hopefully I can meet the little
bitch this summer sometime in front of a judge.

Now that should be a laugh.

You obviously haven't dealt with "intellectual property" litigation
before. You're in for a rude awakening.

What's he going to use that logo for...an example of bad artwork? You
think he is going to put it on tee-shirts? Who would buy them?

All I have seen is someone poking fun at your silly, poorly drawn logo.
File that under "fair comment."

Be sure to let us know if you find a lawyer who actually passed the
Connecticut bar exam to take your case.

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:55 am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:30 am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:44 pm, wrote:
I would appreciate if anyone can forward me this guys real contact
information. Please, do it through e-mail.. Thanks Scotty
Bump: Still need this guys name and address if anyone has it.

I've seen it, I'll let you know.

If you find it let me know. But don't note it here, no need for anyone
to know who gave it to me.. And no, I don't want to beat him up,
well, it would be nice, but I would like to drag his fat ass into a CT
courtroom for Copyright litigation. In case anyone here is wondering.
He has blatantly stolen my kids business' logo and is using it on
another group. He thinks he is clever, and has changed it slightly. I
am going to let the TM atty we filed with, decide if he is clever
enough. I have archived several posts of his which prove he
intentionally stole the concept... Hopefully I can meet the little
bitch this summer sometime in front of a judge.

I see where you gave him permission to use that logo (I use the term
logo loosely). You have no case. You didn't have a case when you thought
you had one, but after giving permission to use it, you have even less
of no case.

Someone could easily take those videos of your small child racing a
motorcycle, and incorporate them into a new instructional video for
parents, advising them that allowing their children to engage in such
behavior is reckless endangerment. Since your kid's face is covered and
there is no real way to ID her, and since you posted the videos, well,
you wouldn't make any money off of that, either. \

I really don't understand all the fuss over a logo that looks like it
was crayoned by a third-grader.

wrote in message
On Jul 1, 7:55 am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:30 am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:44 pm, wrote:

I would appreciate if anyone can forward me this guys real contact
information. Please, do it through e-mail.. Thanks Scotty

Bump: Still need this guys name and address if anyone has it.

I've seen it, I'll let you know.

If you find it let me know. But don't note it here, no need for anyone
to know who gave it to me.. And no, I don't want to beat him up,
well, it would be nice, but I would like to drag his fat ass into a CT
courtroom for Copyright litigation. In case anyone here is wondering.
He has blatantly stolen my kids business' logo and is using it on
another group. He thinks he is clever, and has changed it slightly. I
am going to let the TM atty we filed with, decide if he is clever
enough. I have archived several posts of his which prove he
intentionally stole the concept... Hopefully I can meet the little
bitch this summer sometime in front of a judge.

Before you hand over too much money to a greedy lawyer, don't forget you did
give him permission to use the graphic in one post.
I'm no lawyer, but that act may be just enough to let him off the hook.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 1, 7:55 am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:30 am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:44 pm, wrote:
[...]

That's for openers...and there's more. He has no chance of getting
anywhere in court.

On Jul 1, 8:14*am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:55*am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 12:30*am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:44*pm, wrote:

[...]

Stop the whining. You gave me permission to use it.

Anyway, I dumped it.

Happy now?
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
On Jul 1, 8:14 am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:55 am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 12:30 am, wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:44 pm, wrote:
[...]

You put that fine piece of 3rd grade crayon artwork back in the dumpster?

Senior Member

On Jul 1, 9:08*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 1, 7:55 am, wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------
Before you hand over too much money to a greedy lawyer, don't forget you did
give him permission to use the graphic in one post.
I'm no lawyer, but that act may be just enough to let him off the hook.

Well, I already paid the lawyer for the registration. The service
comes with one free lawsuit as it were But Jim and I have come to
terms, and I will have no need to play my marker yet For the record,
in my opinon, Jim did the right thing here, at the same time, teaching
me a good lesson.. Whod'a'thunk huh?

HK HK is offline

wrote in message

On Jul 1, 7:55 am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 12:30 am, wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:44 pm, wrote:
[...]

You had and have no case. Legally, you are making a fool of yourself.

You can't sue someone successfully on copyright or trademark infraction
for making a parody of your logo that you published if they have no
commercial intent, by which I mean "selling" products emblazoned with
the logo.

Every watch SNL in the good old days? They would have parodies of dozens
of commercial logos and product and service identifications every season.

You can't even make a defamation case. Check out "fair comment."

Why are you so upset about a silly crayola logo, anyway?