Don White Don White is offline

Default Jim H

wrote in message
On Jul 1, 7:55 am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:30 am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:44 pm, wrote:

I would appreciate if anyone can forward me this guys real contact
information. Please, do it through e-mail.. Thanks Scotty

Bump: Still need this guys name and address if anyone has it.

I've seen it, I'll let you know.

If you find it let me know. But don't note it here, no need for anyone
to know who gave it to me.. And no, I don't want to beat him up,
well, it would be nice, but I would like to drag his fat ass into a CT
courtroom for Copyright litigation. In case anyone here is wondering.
He has blatantly stolen my kids business' logo and is using it on
another group. He thinks he is clever, and has changed it slightly. I
am going to let the TM atty we filed with, decide if he is clever
enough. I have archived several posts of his which prove he
intentionally stole the concept... Hopefully I can meet the little
bitch this summer sometime in front of a judge.

Before you hand over too much money to a greedy lawyer, don't forget you did
give him permission to use the graphic in one post.
I'm no lawyer, but that act may be just enough to let him off the hook.