Default Jim H

On Jul 1, 9:29*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 1, 9:08 am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 1, 7:55 am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 12:30 am, wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:44 pm, wrote:
I would appreciate if anyone can forward me this guys real contact
information. Please, do it through e-mail.. Thanks Scotty
Bump: Still need this guys name and address if anyone has it.
I've seen it, I'll let you know.
If you find it let me know. But don't note it here, no need for anyone
to know who gave it to me.. *And no, I don't want to beat him up,
well, it would be nice, but I would like to drag his fat ass into a CT
courtroom for Copyright litigation. In case anyone here is wondering.
He has blatantly stolen my kids business' logo and is using it on
another group. He thinks he is clever, and has changed it slightly. *I
am going to let the TM atty we filed with, decide if he is clever
enough. I have archived several posts of his which prove he
intentionally stole the concept... Hopefully I can meet the little
bitch this summer sometime in front of a judge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------
Before you hand over too much money to a greedy lawyer, don't forget you did
give him permission to use the graphic in one post.
I'm no lawyer, but that act may be just enough to let him off the hook.

Well, I already paid the lawyer for the registration. The service
comes with one free lawsuit as it were But Jim and I have come to
terms, and I will have no need to play my marker yet For the record,
in my opinon, Jim did the right thing here, at the same time, teaching
me a good lesson.. Whod'a'thunk huh?

You had and have no case. Legally, you are making a fool of yourself.

You can't sue someone successfully on copyright or trademark infraction
for making a parody of your logo that you published if they have no
commercial intent, by which I mean "selling" products emblazoned with
the logo.

Every watch SNL in the good old days? They would have parodies of dozens
of commercial logos and product and service identifications every season.

You can't even make a defamation case. Check out "fair comment."

Why are you so upset about a silly crayola logo, anyway?

Drop it. Scott and I are now OK on this.
Senior Member

wrote in message

On Jul 1, 7:55 am, wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------**-------------------------------
Before you hand over too much money to a greedy lawyer, don't forget you did
give him permission to use the graphic in one post.
I'm no lawyer, but that act may be just enough to let him off the hook..

Well, I already paid the lawyer for the registration. The service
comes with one free lawsuit as it were But Jim and I have come to
terms, and I will have no need to play my marker yet For the record,
in my opinon, Jim did the right thing here, at the same time, teaching
me a good lesson.. Whod'a'thunk huh?

Thanks Scott.- Hide quoted text -

I see us in flowing robes, surrounded by girls with flowers in their
hair.. crossing a bridge in a meadow to share a Coca Cola [TM].. oh
crap, I gotta' keep these thoughts to myself.. sorry. Note to self,
stay away from Colombian coffee... too much acid

On Jul 1, 9:15*am, JimH wrote:
On Jul 1, 8:14*am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 7:55*am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 12:30*am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:44*pm, wrote:

[...]

Stop the whining. *You gave me permission to use it.

Anyway, I dumped it.

Happy now?- Hide quoted text -

JimH complaining about others whining.......that just about takes the
cake.

Now, for all of you who think you are good at playing lawyer in
rec.boats, giving someone permission to do something doesn't
necessarily make it legal.

On Jul 1, 9:40*am, JimH wrote:
On Jul 1, 9:36*am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 9:15*am, JimH wrote:

On Jul 1, 8:14*am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 7:55*am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 12:30*am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:44*pm, wrote:

[...]

Drop it Loogy.- Hide quoted text -

I'll do what I want.....

Get it?
Senior Member

On Jul 1, 9:36*am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 9:15*am, JimH wrote:

On Jul 1, 8:14*am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 7:55*am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 12:30*am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:44*pm, wrote:

[...]

necessarily make it legal.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, I went kind of crazy yesterday and let a couple of sock puppets
get me going.. It's over now, I think I am back to normal.
Oh well, got to go paint a house, then this afternoon, I am taking the
mouse racing...

Hey, we gave your kid a team name.. She is now "The Breeze" aka
"Breezy Mouse"

On Jul 1, 9:52*am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 9:36*am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 9:15*am, JimH wrote:

On Jul 1, 8:14*am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 7:55*am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 12:30*am, wrote:

On Jun 30, 10:44*pm, wrote:

[...]

"Breezy Mouse"- Hide quoted text -

I LIKE it!!!
Can't wait to tell her!

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 1, 9:52 am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 9:36 am, wrote:

On Jul 1, 9:15 am, JimH wrote:
On Jul 1, 8:14 am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 7:55 am, wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:30 am, wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:44 pm, wrote:
[...]

That would be a better nick for you, since the wind goes in one of your
ears and somehow comes out faster through the other ear.